• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Really Arsenal so love selling their players i think that they sell their stars which they mature build up and get them all going and then just when they start playing well they end up selling i hate to see that but still they always finish higher than Liverpool so they still have something in the tank even after selling so even if song or RVP go i would be surprised if Arsenal werent there right up there :D
hhahahah man ... you are sooo true :D
they really are v.good at selling their pride and stars .... I wonder if any day Wenger puts his name in Transfer list, from getting frustrated by this selling and buying game :p :p :p

Reaction score
hhahahah man ... you are sooo true :D
they really are v.good at selling their pride and stars .... I wonder if any day Wenger puts his name in Transfer list, by getting frustrated by this selling and buying game :p :p :p
hhahahaha yeah that would be great :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
u r going to buy him wenger is trnsfer listed atm :D :D i wish u cud sell managers in fifa :p :p
hahahahh :D
sell managers on fb ... c'mon :p
I wonder if we could sell whole team in one go
if it would be the case
then Arsenal would be extinct :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Grow up, guys. :)

Manchester United vs Fulham tomorrow.
I hope Rooney and RVP are in the starting line-up.

Reaction score
Man united for the win any day against fulham unless fulham start scoring goals like Zoltan Gera did against LFC that sunk our ship :p :p