• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Just to let u guys know R.Madrid bought Modric for 30 million pounds and they signed a partnership agreement with spurs :p
That would make spurs benefit :(

Reaction score
Just to let u guys know R.Madrid bought Modric for 30 million pounds and they signed a partnership agreement with spurs :p
That would make spurs benefit :(
benefit in what ways??
spurs are gonna suffer..modric was their best player for the past 3-4 seasons!
mark my words..

Reaction score
benefit in what ways??
spurs are gonna suffer..modric was their best player for the past 3-4 seasons!
mark my words..

Dude u do know what partnership means it means Mourinho is reunited with his old buddy AVB they share their tactics,then Real can loan their fringe players or quality players to Spurs while spurs can do the same as well the most interesting thing abt this partnership is that Spurs get the first right to buy Reals players if any other clubs offer is accepted and if spurs pay that same amount their bid is accepted and the other club which had bidded before gets it rejected but it depends upon the player whether he wants to join spurs or else the move collapses :D i guess this is all good enuf and then they have financial benefits Spurs vs Real Madrid a pre season friendly will happen each year and its rumoured that all the ticket sales spurs take with them :D
Plus it also allows Spurs to get their coaching staff better trained by working with Madrids staff :D :p

Reaction score
Dude u do know what partnership means it means Mourinho is reunited with his old buddy AVB they share their tactics,then Real can loan their fringe players or quality players to Spurs while spurs can do the same as well the most interesting thing abt this partnership is that Spurs get the first right to buy Reals players if any other clubs offer is accepted and if spurs pay that same amount their bid is accepted and the other club which had bidded before gets it rejected but it depends upon the player whether he wants to join spurs or else the move collapses :D i guess this is all good enuf and then they have financial benefits Spurs vs Real Madrid a pre season friendly will happen each year and its rumoured that all the ticket sales spurs take with them :D
Plus it also allows Spurs to get their coaching staff better trained by working with Madrids staff :D :p
oh got it
btw rumours are that granero will move to spurs :O