• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Paper 2 discussion!

Reaction score
i totally agree with proud otaku...ur answers may be right.....majority is not always right...remember that the minorities get an A and even less than those are able to secure themselves an A*.....so PEOPLE nd SAM alike,dnt give up hope so easily..it may be that u r of the one getting a distinction in english language (WOWWWWW!!) is"nt it? i tell u,in edexcel,i cried after giving my urdu paper on the fact that it was the worst ppr ever....nd u know wat i attained highest marks in urdu....also i was pleased with my performance in edexcel pakstudies and u know wat?i got the lowest marks in pkstudies..

Reaction score
no they don't
infact you are recommended to write more than 15 points
It works like this
If you have lets say written 17 points; but you get 2 wrong, you will still have 15 correct points, and you will get full makrs
However if you wrote only 15 points, and 2 are wrong, then you will get 13

i hope u are right.....how many points did u write?

Reaction score
wow, you are living in a bubble of complete foolhardiness and ignorance. Read this : http://maxpapers.com/syllabus-materials/english-1123/attachment/1123_w13_ms_21/ These marking scheme for passage A are valid for every year's one!! Examiners are strongly instructed to mark only 15 points then stop!!
no they don't
infact you are recommended to write more than 15 points
It works like this
If you have lets say written 17 points; but you get 2 wrong, you will still have 15 correct points, and you will get full makrs
However if you wrote only 15 points, and 2 are wrong, then you will get 13

Reaction score
Reaction score
i
27 is TOO DAMN EXCESSIVE. WHO ADVISED YOU TO WRITE THIS MUCH LENGTHY HUH??

it does not say that writing MORE THAN 15 POINTS IS OF NO USE...i wrote more points in my mox nd my teacher never warned me or anyother class fellow...perheps u should have full INformation before u condemn sumone or sumthing! firstly i have never heard such a thing...
secondly u too are a student and r simply an amateur giving his opinion

Reaction score
if u read carefully it gives 20 points...it is written that a total of 15 MARKS can be given....
Listen pretty lady, it also stated the examiners that MARK A TOTAL OF 15 POINTS ONLY> HAVEN"T YOU READ IN THE FIRST PLACE??? IF YOU STILL THINK WRITING 27 POINTS ARE OKAY, THEN I HAVE NO CONCERN RELATED TO YOU. THE EXAMINER WILL CHECK ONLY FIFTEEN. PRAY GOD THEY WILL BE CORRECT!!