• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Paper 2 discussion!

Reaction score
Both sucked. :p
I left the last 6 marks in English. Just selected random words, and wrote whatever came to my mind without looking at the passage. ._.
I spent like 1 and a half hour on the summary question..
And then had to solve the other comprehension at bullet speed, wasn't able to manage time.
And even in the first passage, i got the opinions wrong.
Overall, it was a very bad paper.
I got 47/50 in school mocks in paper 2. But it's sad how i am unable to do well in CIEs.
Same for Business studies.
Just hoping i get A's, at least. ._.

And i don't have a good feeling for Chemistry, tomorrow. :/ Still haven't started revising. .-.
hota hai
but dont worry P2 was pretty tough, percentiles gonna drop pretty much
just go for chemistry now

Reaction score
I won't admit about Drink A, even if i had a gun to my head. xD
How about 2 guns?
stock-photo-modern-young-soldier-with-two-guns-pointed-at-the-camera-76210117.jpg

Reaction score
Was paper 2 tough? There were so many kids who left almost 10-20 minutes before the finishing time and I thought I was really stupid. :(

Reaction score
Was paper 2 tough? There were so many kids who left almost 10-20 minutes before the finishing time and I thought I was really stupid. :(

Everyone finishes every paper early.
I am the only idiot who can't manage time, in any paper.

In Physics paper 2, i had to complete section B in 10 minutes.
Today, i wasn't able to manage time!
Idk whats wrong with me :/

Reaction score
Everyone finishes every paper early.
I am the only idiot who can't manage time, in any paper.

In Physics paper 2, i had to complete section B in 10 minutes.
Today, i wasn't able to manage time!
Idk whats wrong with me :/
I don't ever learn from my mistakes, everything is wrong with me. :(

Reaction score
Well they were not really taunts, actually I was very sure I was right. Sorry I guess. :(

And i was sure i was right.
It was just about who was MORE RIGHT. :p

It's okay. I accept all the apologies. ^-^

You can accept too, now. Awesome12 :p
Saying stuff like ''They think urine volume is water potential, blah blah'' :p

WE WERE RIGHT! :D

Reaction score

You.. you can leave early?! I was told you can't!! I finished the paper in an hour and sat there screwing with my pen for the next 45 minutes. Took a nap as well, it was quite nice.

Paper 2 wasn't all that hard and all the questions were straight forward. Summary might have been a little time consuming but as long as you covered all the points you noted down in first portion of it. You should be fine. My problem was I went over the word limit by 30 words. Oh well. Wasn't the summary itself only worth like 5 marks anyway?

A tip for managing your time. Before you even begin reading the passages or writing, look through the questions in the entirety of the paper. This lets you be aware of what questions you can easily answer and which you cannot. Divide your time appropriately after making a calm judgement. In some occasions it is better to skip questions altogether that seem far too time consuming, leaving them for last until you finish everything else first. Another method is to look nearby for what seems to be an intelligent student. Set him as your rival. i.e, "I have to complete section A before he does." Competition always spices things up. Good luck for the chemistry exam tomorrow!