• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language 1123/22

Reaction score
Crap, I wrote "rescue" I don't recall "very often" or "too often" being in the question though. I think it was something like a single word for "people had been stuck before"

And what was the kitten question? :( Thinking about now, it may have been the way Phelps had pulled him out from the mud, from his neck and such. I wrote something completely illogical & senseless that he described himself as a kitten because he was helpless or something. :oops:

Reaction score
Crap, I wrote "rescue" I don't recall "very often" or "too often" being in the question though. I think it was something like a single word for "people had been stuck before"

And what was the kitten question? :( Thinking about now, it may have been the way Phelps had pulled him out from the mud, from his neck and such. I wrote something completely illogical & senseless that he described himself as a kitten because he was helpless or something. :oops:

Your answers are completely logical. It is either "Rescue" or "Typical", no one knows for sure and I also wrote that exact same characteristic of kitten. Let's not lose hope ;)

Reaction score
[/quote]

It was 'Typical'

ANd for the kitten part I guess you're right and your answer is logical,I too wrote the same for him being helpless just like a kitten in water

Reaction score
Pandas are universally loved.
Pandas are adorable.
Any of these two (there can be more).
No no. Those are facts. The very sentence of the paragraph was an opinion. It either said probably or perhaps...I can't remember. But a single word gives away a sentence as an opinion..those two phrases have their grounds on definite facts!

Reaction score
It was 'Typical'

ANd for the kitten part I guess you're right and your answer is logical,I too wrote the same for him being helpless just like a kitten in water
At least i get one mark, phew.

No no. Those are facts. The very sentence of the paragraph was an opinion. It either said probably or perhaps...I can't remember. But a single word gives away a sentence as an opinion..those two phrases have their grounds on definite facts!
The whole two-line sentence from the beginning of the paragraph leading up to "Pandas are universally loved." was an opinion.

Reaction score
These are not facts since the writer said "... something something something for these ADORABLE creatures". Now, this is a fact, not an opinion and so is "pandas are universally loved", well, no, some people might hate pandas. It can't be a fact.

Reaction score
Guys what about the question about that it didn't seem like something horrific was happening?

Reaction score
ok another thing ! To be honest i am quite weak in english ! in P1 although i covered 3 points well and used correct spelling, grammar(mostly correct) and punctuations but i doubt i would not score much because i showed the variations of simple and compound sentences but not complex and my sentences were mostly small how much atleast and atmost i can earn in this part?
Nobody can tell for sure, but it depends, you may get Band 2 or perhaps even Band 1 if it is good enough.