• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Essays

Reaction score
u jusyt need to have an idea use the Q paper and make like a mind map on it !!!!

Reaction score
The English Language Exam is a piece of cake. It's easy once you've practiced about 20 past papers. And, personally, I think that there is no need to draw a mind map for your composition as the mind map is supposed to be in your mind. And it's better that you count the words after each paragraph (just scribble them with a pencil at the end) that you write so that you know how much more that you can write. Believe me, it's easier than it sounds and it really helps you to keep within the word limit.

Reaction score
yaar its up too u too write words if i were there i wont waste time doin that instead ill try to find my mistakes of Tenses and grammar then if i have time i would do that but till abt know u must have an idea of how much 450 are on a page when u write,Also making a mind map is beneficial as u remember all points if ur mind forgets a point and u continue the story u feel bad later and if u forget a critical detail then u r doomed,it also helps u switch to points and u can see to provide details to what points and what to not to and also in writing stories it helps a lot too. ONly my view :p

Well i wanna ask u guys what question of essay u attempt story type or something else. :?:

Reaction score
Well, I always chose to write stories as i was good at them.
There's is only one way to choose the topic of the composition and that is :-
'Play your strengths.'
Always choose the type of topic at which you are good. Though I would recommend against Argumentative and Descriptive as you need a lot of information on the topic.