• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Essays

Reaction score
Well it might seem odd but i have to ask whether i can have my english essays being checked for me over here....I really want to know about my mistakes in my compositions....(If yes i shall be obliged:p

Thank You

Reaction score
Sure! Just post it here !! I will try my best to check it !! :) or maybe some one better than me in English should do it !!

Reaction score
I would have checked it if I hadn't been preparing for my exams............

Reaction score
YES IF U POST WE ALL MIGHT BE ABLE TO CHECK AFTER ALL TWO OR MORE HEADS ARE BETTER THEN ONE

Reaction score
As we all aware of the fact that very English pepper have an English essays which you have to do but there is a option also, you can select the essay on which you can write, essays are easy but you have to be careful about the Grammar and the sentences that you are making.

Reaction score
Is idiomatic expressions are nessary for writing letters or report,most of all essay's im weak in idioms :(

Reaction score
no for letters keep simple dont write any in them it looks weird just remember a few for Essays depending on what u write if u write stories then learn like Stone throws away,in a nick of time and try to use a little better vocab then normal it will give an impression to the examiner.Only write these in Essays and none else.

Reaction score
thanks dude!!! can u tell from where i can find idiomatic expression from internet like any sites

Reaction score
Thanks for the site dude any way i need to ask should we count the words of essay or we take an averge

Reaction score
waleed_khan1 said:
Thanks for the site dude any way i need to ask should we count the words of essay or we take an averge

No mate not essay the essay u leave it yaar u dont count u goin to die if do it there are so many words dont count they never require it for Directed writing like report,letter and others u count and also for summary that all not essay.Its not a neccesity but if u have ample time later when u finish paper then sure go ahead like i had in the Finals whooping 15 mins :p :p :p

Reaction score
As we all are aware of the fact that English paper consist of the essays, which are not tough but little bit confusing, most of the student left the essay as they have to Wright it long, but you can easily write an essay as it is essay and simple.