• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EM Notes

U want more

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can you guide me , how should i be preparing for Env . Mang. ?
You have come to right place.

This guy, Dark Destination is the master of EM. Given the paper in May/June and getting an A*, this guy also goes beyond the limits to expecting a World Distinction.
His study tips and strategies for EM are the best. After-all he meticulously devoted all his time to this subject, thereby devising the most ingenious of all strategies. :p

Furthermore, he too lives in Lahore, so yeah he could also provide home tuitions for you.

Reaction score
congrats :)
so Can you guide me , how should i be preparing for Env . Mang. ?

and you did all by self study or took help from some teacher ?

Im still confused , should i be sending my entry for GCSE EM ( cuz there's only p1 and p1) or for IGCSE ?
which one would be more easier ...?
I don't know anything about GCSE EM, I gave the IGCSE one.
I studied it all by myself, no help required.
EM is very easy, you just study the book properly, solve the textbook questions, and solve 2-4 papers. Then you're set.

Reaction score
I don't know anything about GCSE EM, I gave the IGCSE one.
I studied it all by myself, no help required.
EM is very easy, you just study the book properly, solve the textbook questions, and solve 2-4 papers. Then you're set.
Okay , Thanks for you concern !

how many papers were there in IGCSE EM ? ( only p1 and atc ? )
and should i give more importance to biosphere ?cuz many students say that most of the paper is from this portion ...

Reaction score
Okay , Thanks for you concern !

how many papers were there in IGCSE EM ? ( only p1 and atc ? )
and should i give more importance to biosphere ?cuz many students say that most of the paper is from this portion ...
There are 3 papers; P1, P2 and P4 (ATC).
You should give equal importance to all chapters, but sometimes the Biosphere appears a lot more than usual. Like this year.

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Can u please send me the pics for any of the chapter ? i just want to see if this book is really helpful.
And this book is currently unavailable in our country , from where did u get it ??
Yah sure but mostly the guy who compiled this guide has taken most of the content frm Environmental management ( textbook) by John Pallister but I think so u r frm pak so u can easily get itimage.jpgimage.jpg

Reaction score
Can u please send me the pics for any of the chapter ? i just want to see if this book is really helpful.
And this book is currently unavailable in our country , from where did u get it ??
i got this frm Pakistan although i dont live there and also buy The new wider world by David Waugh its for geography but still it is helpful

Reaction score
You have come to right place.

This guy, Dark Destination is the master of EM. Given the paper in May/June and getting an A*, this guy also goes beyond the limits to expecting a World Distinction.
His study tips and strategies for EM are the best. After-all he meticulously devoted all his time to this subject, thereby devising the most ingenious of all strategies. :p

Furthermore, he too lives in Lahore, so yeah he could also provide home tuitions for you.

Wow, so much sarcasm in one post. :p