• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EM Notes

U want more

• Total voters
Reaction score
ikr. Paper 22 was literally the worst paper I had seen. I wish CIE changes the format like it was before. Now the format is too dull and lengthy. A 3marks questions asks you to write atleast an answer worth of 6marks. So yeah how are we suppose to study for paper 4. Just learn the types of sampling and their methods?

Reaction score
ikr. Paper 22 was literally the worst paper I had seen. I wish CIE changes the format like it was before. Now the format is too dull and lengthy. A 3marks questions asks you to write atleast an answer worth of 6marks. So yeah how are we suppose to study for paper 4. Just learn the types of sampling and their methods?
I honestly have no idea. Wish they'd atleast give a heads-up about the change of pattern and structure. There was literally no Hydrosphere and very little Lithosphere. Damn :mad:

Reaction score
And I hate how so many questions were similar and I had no idea what to write. Btw what sampling are you talking about?