• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 11

Reaction score
How was it?
I basically messed up 7 questions..
Lets discuss it here!
What is the expected GT?

Reaction score
guysz lets discuss eco paper..as its been 24 hours!!!
what did u guyz do for the q in where price of umberrellas and price of ice cream were asked due to cold summer and very wet....

Reaction score
Guys, question 29, the one regarding devaluation of currency, which one reduces?
I put terms of trade, is it correct?

Reaction score
Oh no! I put value Of imports :(
Messed up 8 Questions till now :'(
What about that Diagram of inelastic supply and elastic demand. What was thw ans?
And the last question of the policies?
And also the $ and £ question?
Urrrrm
The CPI one?
Number 2?

Reaction score
guysz lets discuss eco paper..as its been 24 hours!!!
what did u guyz do for the q in where price of umberrellas and price of ice cream were asked due to cold summer and very wet....
Demand for umbrellas to rise so price to rise and price for Ice creams to fall. Right?

Reaction score
anyone remembers the question where dere was a downward sloping d curve and a unitary elsatic demand..what was da ans to dis q..

Reaction score
mmm what i think is dat as its very wet which means rain so prices of both umberella and ice cream will rise...
But its also cold so demand for Ice creams would fall because: Due to very much rains people wont be Able go out and also coz its cold and high chances for people to fall sick so demand for Ice creams to fall :D
Well That's how I thought :p

Reaction score
ya nd de question whr dey gave external b somthin nd cost sumthing with private cost sumthin..so wat is the answer to dat i hope anyone remmebrs.....

Reaction score
hey do
Guys, question 29, the one regarding devaluation of currency, which one reduces?
I put terms of trade, is it correct?
Hey do u know da question where income spent was given nd dey asked which good wuld be sumthin >1 that is elastic...... so was it W only?