• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
CAN A MULTINATIONAL BE A PRIVATE/PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
OR IS 'MULTINATIONAL' A SEPARATE LEGAL STRUCTURE?

Reaction score
it can be both a private and public limited company
So when i answer a Q that says should the multinational adopt ethical issues..can i mention the need to consider if the stakeholder or shareholder concept is being applied, ofcourse by using data from the case study ?
thanks!

Reaction score
So when i answer a Q that says should the multinational adopt ethical issues..can i mention the need to consider if the stakeholder or shareholder concept is being applied, ofcourse by using data from the case study ?
thanks!

of course, for eg, if the multinational provides good health and safety benefits to its employees, it will be sacrificing the profits and hence one positive affect on the worker group of shareholders and one negative on the owner group of shareholders

Reaction score
pls explain me this question
Two economic indicators are Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at market prices and
Net National Income (NNI) at factor cost. Explain what is meant by an economic indicator and
the differences between the two indicators mentioned.

Reaction score
what are the types of packaging??

well i havent read anywhere that there are any types of packaging, its simple how u pack the product to protect, attract, differentiate from competitors brand and set a brand image of the product in the mind of the consumer

Reaction score
Even i thought the same. I just saw it in the syllabus and wondered if we had some specific answer. googled it bt didnt find any.

Reaction score
Even i thought the same. I just saw it in the syllabus and wondered if we had some specific answer. googled it bt didnt find any.
i guess they mean generally like, plastic containers, bottle jars etc

Reaction score
The answer for 1 is the carriage outward debit
6 its consistency
28 its absorption and marginal
bt the partnership one is correct. its X 15000 and Y-15000
the best way to value your stock is marginal costing.
Secondly have you limiting factors we always use contribution to rank the products.
its was marginal marginal.
you can google about what's is the best way to value stock ; marginal costing the reason is Marginal costing consists only variable cost.
Secondly output is not constant every year it changes yearly, but fixed cost remains the same no matter what activity you are producing.
think about it, if ull choose absorption and marginal
absorption will take it in to account fixed which are fixed and ARE NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE BUSINESS!

Reaction score
BRO I CAN assure u that you only got 5-6 wrong that is 6(consistency concept),, gp and roce both will increase, stepped cost 85000, 28 absorption and marginal. oh wait the correct ans for 1 was carriage inwards c. outwards which ever had the debit balance, Also bank r statement ans was A 18k something
Yea im not sure about b.r.s one.
Secondly it was marginal marginal go google and then ask with a SOLID defending STATEMENT!
secondly it was asking about credit balance not a debit balance my friend.
secondly do you even know about accruals conecept?
GP was increased but ROCE was decreased
for ROCE we take NPBI which stands for NET PROFIT BEFORE INTEREST!

Reaction score
the gross profit and ROce both incresed. Since the LT liabilities were not to be deducted from the Net assets.
And Its 8500 since the Variable Cost was (1500*5=7500) and the stepped cost for 15000 units is 10,000 (5000*2)
75000+10,000 = 85000
acutally they were asking it for 6months not a whole yar :) we had to split the cost !

Reaction score
Yea im not sure about b.r.s one.
Secondly it was marginal marginal go google and then ask with a SOLID defending STATEMENT!
secondly it was asking about credit balance not a debit balance my friend.
secondly do you even know about accruals conecept?
GP was increased but ROCE was decreased
for ROCE we take NPBI which stands for NET PROFIT BEFORE INTEREST!

DUDE THE ANSWER STATED IN MY PREVIOUS STATMENT ARE CORRECT. I STAND BY MY STANCE AND BTW THESE ANSWERS ARE APPROVED BY MY TEACHER AND HE IS ALSO THE EXAMINER OF ACCOUNTS SO PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH ME AND STEPPED COST WAS 85000

Reaction score
DUDE THE ANSWER STATED IN MY PREVIOUS STATMENT ARE CORRECT. I STAND BY MY STANCE AND BTW THESE ANSWERS ARE APPROVED BY MY TEACHER AND HE IS ALSO THE EXAMINER OF ACCOUNTS SO PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH ME AND STEPPED COST WAS 85000
dude, whats the answer of the marginal and absorption question??