• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
AND SOMONE SAID HERE THAT ADMISSION AND RETIREMENT OF PARTNERS IS ALSO IN THE SYLLABUS OF P2....I AGREE BUT I THINK IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO COME IN P2........
RIGHT???

Reaction score
AND SOMONE SAID HERE THAT ADMISSION AND RETIREMENT OF PARTNERS IS ALSO IN THE SYLLABUS OF P2....I AGREE BUT I THINK IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO COME IN P2........
RIGHT???

acoouns right ? yea even i think its unlikely but to be on the safer side make sure you know it. cuz you never whats gonna come in the ppr, so better safe than sorry. :)

Reaction score
guys idk if i hv screwd up....urgh.....i think i gt d oar, d value of d vehicle n sm oder wrng.......:( :( :(......man i really wntd to do well in accounts...

Reaction score
acoouns right ? yea even i think its unlikely but to be on the safer side make sure you know it. cuz you never whats gonna come in the ppr, so better safe than sorry. :)
YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT BUT......I DONT THINK IT'S GONNA COME

Reaction score
I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GONNA COME OR NOT.......
BUT I THINK THAT PARTNERSHIP AND BREAK EVEN MAY COME........PERHAPS....JUST A GUESS

Reaction score
question 28, the marginal and abosrption question!
guys, plz help.. i want to check my answers, i need the correct answers :S

well according to me it was A.

absorption in valuing inventory because it would allow a more realistic estimate as it considers fixed overhead cost in closing inventories. As the goods were being sold below selling price, the firm would again use absorption costing because its now selling good below the price and need to cover fixed expenditure and so will add it in the price. if the firm used marginal costing approach, it would not consider fixed cost and contribution earned will only cover variable expense

Reaction score
NO IT WAS .....ABSORPTION AND THEN MARGINAL

absorption in valuing inventory because it would allow a more realistic estimate as it considers fixed overhead cost in closing inventories. As the goods were being sold below selling price, the firm would again use absorption costing because its now selling good below the price and need to cover fixed expenditure and so will add it in the price. if the firm used marginal costing approach, it would not consider fixed cost and contribution earned will be low

Reaction score
HELLO..........CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ALL DO I NEED TO CONCENTRATE FOR TOMORROW'S BS PAPER 2???ANY GUESSES OR IMP TOPICs?HELP

Reaction score

absorption in valuing inventory because it would allow a more realistic estimate as it considers fixed overhead cost in closing inventories. As the goods were being sold below selling price, the firm would again use absorption costing because its now selling good below the price and need to cover fixed expenditure and so will add it in the price. if the firm used marginal costing approach, it would not consider fixed cost and contribution earned will be low
I am not sure abt it...bt I think the second one is marginal. Even if a business is selling below the price it will continue till it has a positive contribution. This can be analysed only through marginal costing. I may be wrong..bt this is wat i understood.

Reaction score
I am not sure abt it...bt I think the second one is marginal. Even if a business is selling below the price it will continue till it has a positive contribution. This can be analysed only through marginal costing. I may be wrong..bt this is wat i understood.

then the firm will not sell below the selling price. if it could make a profit on selling price then why charge a low price. never mind, that question was confusing

Reaction score
HELLO..........CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ALL DO I NEED TO CONCENTRATE FOR TOMORROW'S BS PAPER 2???ANY GUESSES OR IMP TOPICs?HELP
Going through the past papers i noticed that every year has the accounting stuffs and questions in the d, e parts are mostly related to motivations, marketing, stock control and HRM.

Reaction score
then the firm will not sell below the selling price. if it could make a profit on selling price then why charge a low price. never mind, that question was confusing
I might not have the exact logic behind it...bt i knw that the absorption,marginal. is the correct answer. i had read it.