• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do Aliens exist and is time travel (Time machine) a possibility?

Reaction score
Wont that mean that we will be able to dodge death... know the future... avoid poisons... live a life of extreme lavish turn the time go back and strt being a good person?
Not if you travel into an alternate dimension (possible theory)

Reaction score
Lets get this straight and simple
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) went on miraaj and time stopped as I assume (the bed was still warm and the door still fidgeting)
and I heard...not researched or true (one of fb things) as source the russian cosmonaught aged about a few milliseconds later after he returned from space as the space crafts clock became a few milliseconds slower.

Plus when Allah says that the day of judgement is near then it so is that our time on Earth is different from that on the arsh
Thousands of years here may as well be a second there

For the rest Allah knows best
May Allah forgive me if anything of the above is correct
Anyone is invited to correct me if i have erred

Reaction score
Lets get this straight and simple
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) went on miraaj and time stopped as I assume (the bed was still warm and the door still fidgeting)
and I heard...not researched or true (one of fb things) as source the russian cosmonaught aged about a few milliseconds later after he returned from space as the space crafts clock became a few milliseconds slower.

Plus when Allah says that the day of judgement is near then it so is that our time on Earth is different from that on the arsh
Thousands of years here may as well be a second there

For the rest Allah knows best
May Allah forgive me if anything of the above is correct
Anyone is invited to correct me if i have erred
how does it proves time travel?

Reaction score
so the whole point was that the time can be slowed down... or rather the slower the tym will move... the nearer to the Arsh it is?

Reaction score
Hazrat Imam Ja'afar explained the solar system 1000 years back and said that the stars we see are in millions and have earth like ours around them. thus million kinds of species and creatures exist on all them.

Reaction score
One interesting thing that Einstein found was that the speed at which time passes can be changed by difference in masses which mean different gravity. (a true genius thought)

In the Holy Quran Allah says, "7:54 "Your Guardian-Lord Is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself on the Throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil O'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds !"

From cosmological measurements we know that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, the universe is 13.7 billion years old.

Allah created the earth in six days whereas according to the time that we measure on earth it took 8 billion years that means Six days at Allah's thrown = 8 billion years on earth

That also means Allah's thrown's mass > Mass of 6 other Heavens > Mass of Earth

This also reveals one pretty important message is that to understand the Quran correctly one must be educated and not brain washed, it is not written by Allah explicitly but in a coded language
I am going to make that last line my signature.

Reaction score
Okay, let's no mix religion with this for the time travel by machine part.

Rutzaba said: "Wont that mean that we will be able to dodge death... know the future... avoid poisons... live a life of extreme lavish turn the time go back and strt being a good person?"

NO! This is pretty much wrong;

1st: Okay, let's presume that time travel(by machine) is possible and you have a TIME MACHINE. Okay you will get to go back and forth in time BUT inside the machine... time will continue moving, you will age. The machine will only take whatever is in the machine and throw you in another Era but you, your time continues to count down, age and eventually die.

2nd: Now we can include religion. So, you want to go back in time and be a good person?
Problem: You are going go to the past and there is already a past version of you repeating what you did, and to get his life and change your timeline, you will have to stop your past-self from making the mistakes. You can either:

1: KILL HIM:
So kill him? Stupid, that will be causing a paradox and if you kill your past-self. You will disappear as your past-self died and never made it to where you are. So killing yourself from the past, will eventually result in your fading in to nothingness.

Religious Part: Killing was never a good thing in ANY religion.

2: TALK TO HIM
Rather a logical choice. But again, it's a paradox that will cause your "present-self" die. Suppose you find your past self, talk him into not doing your mistakes so that he will have perfectly good life and die in the blessing of Allah, right? But if he follows what you say, you will instantly disappear in nothingness as you had a life without mistakes which will mean that going back to the past and warning yourself has not happen(or will not happen). So your present-self will, boom, disappear!

Religious Part: Okay, you had a good life, and about to die. You are going to be judged right? Do you think you are going to be judge as innocent and guilty? GUILTY!- Why? Because you cheated, you cheated yourself, time, life and most importantly you cheated god- Allah. Who I presume is above Time and Space and saw that you talked yourself in good, AND IT IS SURELY UNFAIR, as you got another chance and everyone else just...had one chance of a life.

3: TIE HIM SOMEWHERE AND LET HIM DIE, OR FEED HIM(Either case, same result)

Again, paradox, paradox! If you tie yourself, you will vanish cause you will never be able to come back to the past to warn you as your past-self, which is going to be your present-self is now tied... and bound to die. You think you'll feed yourself? Huh... nah! Cause' from the moment your present-self decides to tie your past-self, and as he finish to tie him without letting ANYONE know... we'll you'll vanish as your past-self will die.

Religious part: Well, you are hurting yourself, and it is a sin of hurting yourself or anyone else actually.

SO WHAT?!
It's complicated and hard to accept, but... everything ends, everything has an end. Well, unless you used magic like me to keep eveything I love eternal! :3

Reaction score
Aliens do exist in my opinion..but time travel is an absolute no no. Coz once a gone is gone and no coming back. Just because we go back in time what assurance or logic does it make to expect the dead rise, just too fictional. :) Also if people do try to mess with light years and all those stuff they will indeed go through time travel not backwards but forward, i mean world end! :p

Reaction score
Aliens do exist in my opinion..but time travel is an absolute no no. Coz once a gone is gone and no coming back. Just because we go back in time what assurance or logic does it make to expect the dead rise, just too fictional. :) Also if people do try to mess with light years and all those stuff they will indeed go through time travel not backwards but forward, i mean world end! :p

Can you try being more expressive because, the I didn't got what you said here. ^_^#