• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Do Aliens exist and is time travel (Time machine) a possibility?

Reaction score
-"Soon we will show them Our Signs in the (furthest) regions, and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth" (chapter 41: verse 53)

No one knew life exists on any planet other than the earth. In 1984 ALH84001 a meteorite was found in Antarctica (chased by U.S. meteorite hunters from the ANSMET project), this had been ejected by MARS aftet impact by a comet. On microscopical analysis remains of bacteria (extra-terrestrial obviously) were found in it) Not to forget that 3.4 billion years ago when life first originated on Earth it was in the form of bacteria similar to cyanobacteria of the modern times. Might well mean alien life initially too started as bacteria as has been found in meteorites.
ALH84001_meteorite_Smithsonian.jpg

"And (He has created) horses, mules, and donkeys, for you to ride and use for show; and He has created (other) things of which ye have no knowledge" (chapter 16: verse 8)

51-Pegasi was the first extra solar sun discovered (outside our solar system). With its own planet orbiting around it

800px-51_Pegasi_b_v3.jpg

Rings a bell for sure . . .

Reaction score
Wont that mean that we will be able to dodge death... know the future... avoid poisons... live a life of extreme lavish turn the time go back and strt being a good person?

Reaction score
Wont that mean that we will be able to dodge death... know the future... avoid poisons... live a life of extreme lavish turn the time go back and strt being a good person?

Going forward into time is possible and has been researched upon for a long time, especially though a phenoma called 'wormholes' and 'time dilation'. However, going into the past is not possible which makes the idea of a time machine useless so no one tries it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole#Traversable_wormholes

Aliens might be encountered at some point in the future, when humanity is advanced enough to be able to resist them I believe. The Quran however clearly hints that life beyond our perception exists

Reaction score
Going forward into time is possible and has been researched upon for a long time, especially though a phenoma called 'wormholes' and 'time dilation'. However, going into the past is not possible which makes the idea of a time machine useless so no one tries it.

Aliens might be encountered at some point in the future, when humanity is advanced enough to be able to resist them I believe. The Quran however clearly hints that life beyond our perception exists
yup that i agree wd

Reaction score

so you mean that if iam 15 atm... and then i go into future for example wen id be 20... n i cant go back too the past ...

so does that mean five years of my life got deleted?

Reaction score
THIS Rutzaba! ;)

Reaction score
yup that i agree wd

One interesting thing that Einstein found was that the speed at which time passes can be changed by difference in masses which mean different gravity. (a true genius thought)

In the Holy Quran Allah says, "7:54 "Your Guardian-Lord Is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself on the Throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil O'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds !"

From cosmological measurements we know that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, the universe is 13.7 billion years old.

Allah created the earth in six days whereas according to the time that we measure on earth it took 8 billion years that means Six days at Allah's thrown = 8 billion years on earth

That also means Allah's thrown's mass > Mass of 6 other Heavens > Mass of Earth

This also reveals one pretty important message is that to understand the Quran correctly one must be educated and not brain washed, it is not written by Allah explicitly but in a coded language

Reaction score
then wen a person is three years old... hed be sent in to the future by some 60 years. then hed die and thus commit no sin?

Reaction score
I'm not telling you anything about time machine in that post, just about relative masses of God's thrown, the earth and the other heavens.

And yea it is true that at Allah's thrown time passes way slowly than at earth bcauz it is at the highest level. Time machine has not been invented it cannot be because of the difficulty of reversing time which is impossible. I'm just telling you that the idea of dilating time has been proven so far, though that does not mean that a future machine will be built
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

Reaction score
I'm not telling you anything about time machine in that post, just about relative masses of God's thrown, the earth and the other heavens.

And yea it is true that at Allah's thrown time passes way slowly than at earth bcauz it is at the highest level. Time machine has not been invented it cannot be because of the difficulty of reversing time which is impossible. I'm just telling you that the idea of dilating time has been proven so far, though that does not mean that a future machine will be built
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation
ohh ok. so its just theory

Reaction score
i mean consider me to be a lay man (woman) in science... plz explain how exactly duxx one go into the future?

Go read what I wrote about Allah's thrown again, it has nothing to do with going into the future. It's all about the speed at which time passes on earth and God's thrown
Dont' act stupid