• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
FOR MUSLIMS ONLY: IS MUSIC ALLOWED IN ISLAM?
Proof from the Qur’an
“But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating Penalty.” [31:6]
Proof from the Sunnah

Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari that he heard the Prophet saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, (ma`aazif) as lawful.

Reaction score
Proof from the Qur’an
“But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating Penalty.” [31:6]
Proof from the Sunnah

Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari that he heard the Prophet saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, (ma`aazif) as lawful.
I know that it is bad. Actually i cant stop it ive got addictad to music. Pray that i should stop listening to it. And il try to

Reaction score
Proof from the Qur’an
Proof from the Sunnah

I cant its actually difficult. Even now ive tried but its really really difficolt :(

Reaction score
Sis , u can listen to islamic songs,nasheeds instead!http://www.guidedways.com/nasheeds.php:)

I know that it is bad. Actually i cant stop it ive got addictad to music. Pray that i should stop listening to it. And il try to

u cant really stop listening easily if ure addicted.and start listening to nasheheds..its bcz THE BEAT is what makes it addictive .....but nashheds dont have beats ..thats why youll see people listening to songs and dont even no what the hell they mean....so i think actually ure not addicted to music..just the beats...and obviously their is no rap and beat in nashhed right!!!
true story!!!!!!!!1:p:):LOL: