• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
I listen to nasheeds too but i find them boring except for maher zains. And if i listen to too much of nasheeds il be fedup

Reaction score
it will take time....dnt be sad ...sincerely make dua for ur self ...cry infront of ALLAH(SWT) beg HIM!
I tried my best. Even just now i listened to a song. Then i remembered but i had no intention of not listening. Music has got into my blood and im influenced.

Reaction score
I tried my best. Even just now i listened to a song. Then i remembered but i had no intention of not listening. Music has got into my blood and im influenced.

sister ! i think this is the major problem ;'u were not having intention of not listenting' ....here the problem lies.....u must make a strong n firm decision now....shaitan always beautify things 4 us! distance urself 4rm earphones,mp3 etc...u must put in some effort ...and u will see that ALLAH (SWT) will make things easy 4 u....even i was soo much addicted to music...bt now i dnt ALLHAMDUILLA!

Reaction score
I
sister ! i think this is the major problem ;'u were not having intention of not listenting' ....here the problem lies.....u must make a strong n firm decision now....shaitan always beautify things 4 us! distance urself 4rm earphones,mp3 etc...u must put in some effort ...and u will see that ALLAH (SWT) will make things easy 4 u....even i was soo much addicted to music...bt now i dnt ALLHAMDUILLA!
IL try to. Sometimes i feel ok im not gonna listen anymore. But if i come close to the phone or PC somehow it tends me to listen. I dunno y?

Reaction score
I cant delete the songs on the PC my bro will kill me. K insha allah il delete the ones on the phones :p

Reaction score
But u noe since its kind of difficult to stop listening to music at once. Is it possible for me to reduce the amount i listen each everyday?

Reaction score
But il try to do the way how i suggested if not il end up in listeneing to music. Earlier my friends too adviced me, but i didnt listen to them but recently after i saw your quranic quotations i freaked out. And my friends told dat dey didnot stop listeneing to music at once but they reduced the amount of listening to music day by day. So il do it that way

Reaction score
But il try to do the way how i suggested if not il end up in listeneing to music. Earlier my friends too adviced me, but i didnt listen to them but recently after i saw your quranic quotations i freaked out. And my friends told dat dey didnot stop listeneing to music at once but they reduced the amount of listening to music day by day. So il do it that way

hmmm..and keep praying 4 urself that ALLAH save u 4rm satanic attacks