• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?

Who is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
looooooooool.........'ordinary....'???? u mad?.....i scored a bicycle kick from 30 yards out.....is that ordinary matee??
Compared to the number of "extra-ordinary" goals scored by Leo and Rony, number of amazing goals scored by Ibra is quite insignificant. This thread was created to compare players. If you ask me about Ibra, I would say he is one of the best footballers of this generation. But when I speak about Leo and Rony, I always say these two are amongst the greatest footballers of all times.

Reaction score
Hahahha None of them

GERRARD RULES THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL LIVERPOOL
1671_steven-gerrard.jpg
dude you serious?? :p

Reaction score
I don't like Messi's attitude, he is arrogant. When he came to Bangladesh last year, thousands requested him for autographs or atleast to show up in front of the fans but he was so stubborn that he did not even attend the press. It was the Madrid superstars Higuin and Di Maria who met the people and signed autographs. Messi has also been allegedly involved in racism against a former Madrid player (I forgot his name). So before you point fingers against Rony, you should also consider Messi. Normally, I prefer not to bring a player's "attitudes" or "personal matters" when talking about football but the way some of you are talking about Rony's behaviour, I was forced to take an action against my Catalan enemy. Hala Madrid! Cheers! :D

Reaction score
CR7 IS BEST IN THE WORLD AND HE HAS PROVEN IN BOTH LA LIGA AND EPL THAT IS HE IS THE COSTLY SOCCER PLAYER IN THE WORLD MESSI HAS ONLY PLAYED ONE LEAGUE( RONALDO is the BEST.)

Attachments

• 385168_496117293746371_99199531_n.jpg
    385168_496117293746371_99199531_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Cristiano is a midfielder whereas messi is forward ,
and the truth is messi depends on other players whereas cristiano moves all his team from the central position
And if stats are checked ronaldo scores almost, maybe sometimes 2 or 3 less, same goals as messi does
But stats are not always look, if u can understand what soccer is all about you will definetly give ronaldo an edge over messi!

Reaction score
Cristiano is a midfielder whereas messi is forward ,
and the truth is messi depends on other players whereas cristiano moves all his team from the central position
And if stats are checked ronaldo scores almost, maybe sometimes 2 or 3 less, same goals as messi does
But stats are not always look, if u can understand what soccer is all about you will definetly give ronaldo an edge over messi!

dude with all due respect....itz FOOTBALL....not soccer!
:)