• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?

Who is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
MESSI ALL THE WAY!! Reason?? here they are...u wonna choose a fashion icon? cr7 is the man. u wonna chose the one with the best physique? cr7 for sure! u wonna see whus the girls man? cr7 again. u sure will see a great deal of passion, enthusiasm, and not to mention love for soccer when u talk about cristiano ronaldo. but a better footballer? MESSI FOR SURE! when v are toking about a better footballer i don't think it matters if the player depends on the team mates (if he does, that means he has agr8 chemistry which ronaldo cannot develop) or if the player is little or not ripped or if the player is God gifted as some of you are saying. So what.? a better player IS a better player!

Reaction score
messi all the way the little argentine in barca packed game of play creates intensive spark of creativity and dribbles very much difficult for defenders to hold him
so messi for me

Tkp

Reaction score
both of them r worlds greatest player but i likr cr7 mre than messi

Reaction score
MESSI ALL THE WAY!! Reason?? here they are...u wonna choose a fashion icon? cr7 is the man. u wonna chose the one with the best physique? cr7 for sure! u wonna see whus the girls man? cr7 again. u sure will see a great deal of passion, enthusiasm, and not to mention love for soccer when u talk about cristiano ronaldo. but a better footballer? MESSI FOR SURE! when v are toking about a better footballer i don't think it matters if the player depends on the team mates (if he does, that means he has agr8 chemistry which ronaldo cannot develop) or if the player is little or not ripped or if the player is God gifted as some of you are saying. So what.? a better player IS a better player!
if messi has a better team chemistry thats because he is been playing with them since childhood... CR7 fits in any team and wins it almost alone for them!!! so ofcourse he is the better player. although both are the best but i prefer CR7

and to the girls saying they dont like CR7 bcos he is "rude".. well they aint gonna marry u thatt they have to show a good attitude!!! anyways we 're talking in football terms who is the better one, so plz no attitude discussion over here. and its the spanish media that made him rude, but he is trying his best (this year onwards) to be a "kind" guy :p

Reaction score
Mr. Ibrahimovic you are an excellent player but you are no where near Rony and Leo! So it's better to keep yourself out of this because even a player of your calibour looks pretty ordinary in front of the Portugese goal machine and the Argentine goal maniac! :p
looooooooool.........'ordinary....'???? u mad?.....i scored a bicycle kick from 30 yards out.....is that ordinary matee??

Reaction score
Hahahha None of them

GERRARD RULES THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL LIVERPOOL
1671_steven-gerrard.jpg