• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
InDiEs On FiRe! :D Awesome game by WI while I won't say that's a bad thing since I support the WI after the defeat of Pak. It's about time the Old Legends FINALLY win a cup once again. As for the Aussies, i think they can take a break from winning all the cups -.-

Reaction score
I love how Abdul Razaq was retorting against Hafeez. Hafeez is not a really good captain. How can he drop Razaq?
Plus Afridi CANNOT retire right now. He still has loads of cricket left in him.

Reaction score
I love how Abdul Razaq was retorting against Hafeez. Hafeez is not a really good captain. How can he drop Razaq?
Plus Afridi CANNOT retire right now. He still has loads of cricket left in him.

Hafeez is far better captain , atleast under his management , Pakistani players got a momentum to win , and he played consistently through out the series again Aussies and in WC

Reaction score
this one is ole now.. but Xpc was down so i will post it now.

Guys don't you wanna cry after seeing it?

525815_506674206010160_911543793_n.jpg

Reaction score
Overall a nice tournament...... many major turns in major games.... :p :) ;) Pakistan winning against SA with the power of the two Umars :) :D :D turning unexpected into expected ... :) and then victory against the Ausies then the super overs in some matches ..... and then yes Gayle and co. who didnt progress much in the super eights progressed their way to the Finals vs SL :) ... having less than 50 score in the 11th over :) and then taking it to around 137 ........ after 20 overs...... sri lanka played well and bowled well too restricting the west indies to less total ........ but it was west indies day and they finally can happliy take the cup home :) Congratulations to them ... well played every team.... :)