• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
:D I am not an Indian! I am a Bangladeshi! But I support India because they have the better team, better players and had legends like Sachin. Pakistan also has good players but over the years India has performed better and produced better players than Pakistan. Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. So overall, India is obviously the better side. Btw Bangladesh- Pakistan series will be a real thriller! Get prepared for a shock! The Tigers are coming! If Pakistan takes us lightly, they will have to pay for it. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in Pakistan!

Reaction score
:D I am not an Indian! I am a Bangladeshi! But I support India because they have the better team, better players and had legends like Sachin. Pakistan also has good players but over the years India has performed better and produced better players than Pakistan. Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. So overall, India is obviously the better side. Btw Bangladesh- Pakistan series will be a real thriller! Get prepared for a shock! The Tigers are coming! If Pakistan takes us lightly, they will have to pay for it. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in Pakistan!
Indians have better players (in batting). however, their bowling is 'weak'...

Reaction score
haha :p
  1. no doubt Sachin was an amazing cricketer...but we, too had and have amazing cricketers :p
  2. 'Never' defeated India in a WC? :p
  3. If you be tigers, we be Shaheens ;) :p
  4. We'll see what happens.... :p

Reaction score
What, did you forget the last t20 when we literally demolished your team in YOUR OWN COUNTRY?

but the match lasted till the last over. we just made a low total of 133. india fought back well.

Reaction score
India and Bangladesh don't give a damn to losing with dignity. Winning is the most important thing. Pak won last match and Ind this one. Its as simple as that!