• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
The balls misbah missed cost us later when so much tight situation was created......... the target wasnt so high and the pakistanis bowlers bowled nice especially ajmal with 4 ........ but as usual hafeez went out in the very beginning just like last match....... and then Misbah came but what if Afridi came before Misbah? would that have been useful?

Reaction score
Misbah is a good test player........ remember the test where england suffered alot? pakistan was wonderful there....... Misbah doesnt seem to be a one day or t20 player....... yes u-akmal did not do well as expected ... well its all over....... next match on 18 MARCH !!!! an interesting one!!

Reaction score
i think misbah shud tell the board that he wants to retire from t20 atleast if not odis and hafeez takes captaincy he would be a great captain in my mind !
and no more test type players shud be in the t20 squad !

Reaction score
misbah should be included in tests squad , where he is beneficial instead of any ODI or t20 ......... yes.... we should have a special quad for ODI and t20 and separate for tests

Reaction score
just watched Bangladesh premier league final. Afridi and Ajmal team won it! Imran Nazir scored 75*. raining sixes n fours! it was a good tournament!

Reaction score
i see a lot of criticism on Misbah! dre on fb people making funny cartoons n all but i guess we have short term memory loss problem. misbah won us 3-0 test series against England!!! apart from this series he has the best track record as a captain!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Okay now this is very funny:
420440_354959517877853_282908291749643_1098832_1149163869_n.jpg

Reaction score
I am very happy with the team selection at this stage. I am surprised to see negative mindset over Misbah and so much appeal towards 'Afridi and Ahmed Shehzad'. Malik and Farhat were the liabilities in the squad and its good to see that they are removed from our team. Nasir Jamshed is a consistent performer, he doesn't have peaks or troughs in his career and he performs on the consistent basis in the team. The question appears why over Ahmed Shehzad? Simply because he is mature enough to handle the pressure. Cheema deserve the place to be in squad, give the boys another chance. Not every day is winning day and this guy cheema who spent so much time in domestic circuit give him time. He'll rock the cricket world I have a feel for him. I am not so optimistic with Wahab Riaz but I believe we have the power to switch off the lights of other Asian teams. Sarfaraz show the Akmals who is the best keeper. Pakistan Zindabad!

Reaction score
The only cricket i like is IPL n Australian cricket team (awesome). IPL is bout 2 start!

Reaction score
he is awesome except for his batting in t2os
Well batting is most important thing if his batting is not good then he should not play. his batting is not only bad in t20's as well as ODI'S And worldcups. I think you don't see cricket much. He is test player!

Reaction score
So misbah answered very well the criticism going around.. a very well paced calm innings. gr8 game for pak. all set for the next two games against INDIAAA!!!!:cool: