• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
a nice game by Pakistan..... 329 is a handsome target :) but i think today it was not the day for our bowlers who didnt do as expected.... on the other hand India played really well ..... kohli especially helped India. Game can be unpredictable... especially talking about cricket... you never know what may happen till the end.Lets see who wins the FINALS !!!

Reaction score
Pakistani team dont seem to learn from there mistake. Misbah had a big test in this match which he failed to pass. the difference between the two sides was improvisation using the pitch condition. when umar gul and aizaz cheema are bowling it looks sometime as 450-500 target wont also we enough
India team technically chased the score viral kohli not only very artestic with his skills, talents but also with his knowledge knows when to do what
whereas if you compare him with umar akmal who has so much skills but no knowledge of the game just play dot balls create pressure then loft the ball and get out.
seriously iam very dissapointed with pakistan loss.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wait.Bangladeshi team is also on the card if they beat Sri-lanka then?
Sorry for the wrong info. before. Bangladesh will go through to the final if they win; even if they tie with India on points. Head-to-head points matter in a situation like this. And so Bangladesh will be in the Final by virtue of having beaten India earlier.

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

haha too true. I bet they only let him play cause he has a strong source.
no nt strong source but a game of consistency! no one is perfect ! but yes he made some awful choices!

aprt jxt gve hm time guys! after his captaincy he has made PAK. happier as well as sad! and changing captains could not bring victory! giving chance makes a person more faithful and experienced!

jxt pray for the cure of his bad time!

apart not only misbah bt afridi is also lacking! and we can even not afford that

jxt pray

Reaction score
Bangla get out hurry! we want pak india final!

Bangladesh require 12 runs with 5 wickets and 29 balls remaining to win and qualify for the final.

Reaction score
Yeah but the way India won from Pakistan will dent us badly until the next game. I mean how easily Kohli, Sharma and tendulkar managed the big target was shocking n amazing . remember no sehwag and yuvraj in the batting line up. we had a very good bowling unit which failed and couldn't defend 330 total!

Reaction score
Yeah but the way India won from Pakistan will dent us badly until the next game. I mean how easily Kohli, Sharma and tendulkar managed the big target was shocking n amazing . remember no sehwag and yuvraj in the batting line up. we had a very good bowling unit which failed and couldn't defend 330 total!

hey! PAK. failed that day to attack wid good bowlers! due to aawkward strategy of our beloved captain and unexperienced bowlers! only gul ajmal and hafeez fought! whereas afridi riaz and cheema made their maiden fifties by bowl(not bat) :eek:

Reaction score
hey! PAK. failed that day to attack wid good bowlers! due to aawkward strategy of our beloved captain and unexperienced bowlers! only gul ajmal and hafeez fought! whereas afridi riaz and cheema made their maiden fifties by bowl(not bat) :eek:

haha yeah afridi looks unfit n injured. he needs rest for next series. we really need to induct a quick, fierce, talented fast bowler from our domestic circuit. gull is not so consistent in ODI.
yes misbah should have attacked more and manage his team more aggressively.
i was expecting cheema would take wickets just like he did against Sri Lanka.
Wahab riaz was messy. he was bowling mostly at leg stump. means giving halwa ot btsmen. :p
bahraal watever our flaws were u have to appreciate the complete dominance and supreme control of indian batsmen. quality batting by kohli. fearless lad. :D

Reaction score
haha yeah afridi looks unfit n injured. he needs rest for next series. we really need to induct a quick, fierce, talented fast bowler from our domestic circuit. gull is not so consistent in ODI.
yes misbah should have attacked more and manage his team more aggressively.
i was expecting cheema would take wickets just like he did against Sri Lanka.
Wahab riaz was messy. he was bowling mostly at leg stump. means giving halwa ot btsmen. :p
bahraal watever our flaws were u have to appreciate the complete dominance and supreme control of indian batsmen. quality batting by kohli. fearless lad. :D

ya best batsmen in the asia cup I would say, but I dont think that afridi is hurt from injury physical one!! apart he is hurt from deep inside his heart:rolleyes: because of his captaincy eago!!