• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
ya best batsmen in the asia cup I would say, but I dont think that afridi is hurt from injury physical one!! apart he is hurt from deep inside his heart:rolleyes: because of his captaincy eago!!
no shahid afridi is playing with an injury :D yes best innings i wud say so far in the cup. oh yar dats an old issue. i can't make any link with his current performance...

Reaction score
All the best to both teams for the final. Let the best team win. Even though I wish a Bangladesh win, I see two factors that might go against them. 1. Pakistan has more experience handling pressure situations in a final than Bangladesh 2. Even though they won the toss in all the 3 matches they played, Bangladesh decided to chase the score always. They did not have the chance to see whether they have the ability to defend their score once. I don't blame them for that because if you win the toss, natural tendency is to do what you do best than to try something different. But if Pakistan wins the toss in the final and decide to send them in, they really will have to play out of their skin to post a defendable score and win.