• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_s12_qp_4.pdf
Question D- after taking sum count MAX and MIN i m comparing my answers wid markin scheme..not gettin right..pls sumone make me understand what answers r crrct nd in markin scheme its written.. 103 or 3,,,what does tht mean
Check the examiners report......the marking scheme is not always correct......

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_s12_qp_4.pdf
Question D- after taking sum count MAX and MIN i m comparing my answers wid markin scheme..not gettin right..pls sumone make me understand what answers r crrct nd in markin scheme its written.. 103 or 3,,,what does tht mean

You need to use SUBTOTAL for this one. with filters on for sorting all those with capacities between 400 and 850.

=SUBTOTAL(2, is COUNT 4 is MAX 5 is MIN and 9 is SUM.

Like For Sum you will do =SUBTOTAL(9,{Select the cell range})

Cheers

Reaction score
people please help me out
Can some one post the link to the 2013 June f321 chemistry paper and mark scheme? Atom bonds and groups?
Many thanks

Reaction score
giving A2 computing this May In Shaa Allah!
ah goood .....i am also doin as and a2 this may ia......so keep in touch.....and how is your project work going on ???? and ya if you hav any sample project can you please upload it ...pls ....jazakallah :)

Reaction score
i just have one day to decide. please help.
I have done Computer in O level and i haven't studied the A level computing till now. I have coursebook. can i do the computing module 1 and 2 and past papers of atleast 4 years and get an A in As level paper 1 and 2 provided that i study no more than 1/2 hour in a day and give only 3 t0 4 days in a week to computing
Saad Mughal

Reaction score
I have done Computer in O level and i haven't studied the A level computing till now. I have coursebook. can i do the computing module 1 and 2 and past papers of atleast 4 years and get an A in As level paper 1 and 2 provided that i study no more than 1/2 hour in a day and give only 3 t0 4 days in a week to computing
Saad Mughal
p1 is pretty easy....most are o/l stuff....p2 only u gotta spend more tym ....btw r u gonado dis may/june?

Reaction score
p1 is pretty easy....most are o/l stuff....p2 only u gotta spend more tym ....btw r u gonado dis may/june?
I am thinking that I should send admission for this May June i haven't studied computing till now.its like starting preparation from now.

Reaction score
I am thinking that I should send admission for this May June i haven't studied computing till now.its like starting preparation from now.
The wait is over!Computing courseworks,etc....

www.studyresourcecentre.in has now come up with an amazing opportunity to download these paid resources for FREE. Due,to special requests from people worldwide,we finally decided to make everyone smile J,because Mystudyresource grows with you.Thanks for the support and keep on downloading till the time gets over,Do suggest your peers and friends,it’s a LIMITED TIME opportunity.Do contact us if you are satisfied or want for other subjects!!

It includes materials like:-

· Solved past papers

· Typed precise notes

· Topical Mcq’s

· Sample essay answers

· Case study analysis and explanations…..

AND LOTS MORE……Download at one click from our website..

Thank you.

Reaction score
Saad Mughal
You can EASILY get an A. You already know programming to a great extent so you won't have much of a problem at all. The only thing you'll need to practice more is paper 2, if you can solve it then you'll get an A easily. P1 is completely O'level Computers except a few new things (such as single and double dimensional arrays). If you give 30 minutes daily for 3-4 days, it's sufficient. Though, give more time to P2 than P1. And practice papers for P2 more than P1.

Reaction score
You can EASILY get an A. You already know programming to a great extent so you won't have much of a problem at all. The only thing you'll need to practice more is paper 2, if you can solve it then you'll get an A easily. P1 is completely O'level Computers except a few new things (such as single and double dimensional arrays). If you give 30 minutes daily for 3-4 days, it's sufficient. Though, give more time to P2 than P1. And practice papers for P2 more than P1.
Unfortunately, the admissions are sent already. But I will definitely get an A in computing either in winter session or in next may June session

Reaction score
hello guys. i am struggling in P2 programming/coding stuff. can anyone help me out where i can get help cause i cant attempt any questions so far related to high level language programming. the rest is good as i can understand the logic involved with it but i cant write it on my own ? any help would be appreciated ..