• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hello guys. i am struggling in P2 programming/coding stuff. can anyone help me out where i can get help cause i cant attempt any questions so far related to high level language programming. the rest is good as i can understand the logic involved with it but i cant write it on my own ? any help would be appreciated ..
Which porgramming language are you concentrating on?

Reaction score
i just have one day to decide. please help.
I have done Computer in O level and i haven't studied the A level computing till now. I have coursebook. can i do the computing module 1 and 2 and past papers of atleast 4 years and get an A in As level paper 1 and 2 provided that i study no more than 1/2 hour in a day and give only 3 t0 4 days in a week to computing
Saad Mughal
I think it would prove more than enough to score an A in AS Computing.Insha Allah

Reaction score
hey, does anyone have the materials for paper 2 ,2013 (applied ict ) cie?? have got my hands on the question paper but no material... :( :(

Reaction score
hey guys i need support material for paper 2 Applied ict 2013...if nybody has it pllllzzz pass it on!! thanks

Reaction score
hello guys i need some help with the computer project here
the thing is i applied for computing from my school cos i need another A level subject however that subject isn't at all a famous subject in my country so i couldn't find a teacher to teach me
so i got some notes and i studied them and I am doing well but when it comes to the project I got a big problem since i can't find any business to work with and there is no teacher that can help me so my question is can I just use an imaginary business if so which parts should I skip like the interviews for example? how many marks am I likely to lose? and should I state within the document that my project is based on an imaginary business?

Reaction score
hello guys i need some help with the computer project here
the thing is i applied for computing from my school cos i need another A level subject however that subject isn't at all a famous subject in my country so i couldn't find a teacher to teach me
so i got some notes and i studied them and I am doing well but when it comes to the project I got a big problem since i can't find any business to work with and there is no teacher that can help me so my question is can I just use an imaginary business if so which parts should I skip like the interviews for example? how many marks am I likely to lose? and should I state within the document that my project is based on an imaginary business?
do an imaginary interview .... comon man thatz common sense :D
and are u crazy to state dat it was an imaginary business .... skip stating dat ur business is imaginary ;)
most of the people(includin me ) (but based on some facts) do imaginary projects for ur info :p

Reaction score
do an imaginary interview .... comon man thatz common sense :D
and are u crazy to state dat it was an imaginary business .... skip stating dat ur business is imaginary ;)
most of the people(includin me ) (but based on some facts) do imaginary projects for ur info :p
of course im not going to do an imaginary interview, I was just saying since its impossible to do that which other parts of the project need to be skipped cos they require a real user and the other question was does CIE allow usage of an imaginary business based on whatever facts so if the examiner comes to the conclusion that my project is based on an imaginary business and he most probably will, will he give me marks or will i just get no marks no matter what my documents and code contains?

Reaction score
of course im not going to do an imaginary interview, I was just saying since its impossible to do that which other parts of the project need to be skipped cos they require a real user and the other question was does CIE allow usage of an imaginary business based on whatever facts so if the examiner comes to the conclusion that my project is based on an imaginary business and he most probably will, will he give me marks or will i just get no marks no matter what my documents and code contains?
find a business ...atleast ur dads ..... datz wat many people did .... okay