• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
q15:
go to report wizard,from the above query select the required fields:name,album title,price fields,avail fields & average price.
go next.....when it asks 'do you want grouping.....' select the field name & create the report...
in design view, insert a group footer & in that place a formula for avg of ave_price field...
add title , header /footer..

hope this helps you.....
btw all the best...when are your exams..??
I'm sorry, but i don't really understand Q.15, can you please explain it a bit more specifically. Thank you so much

i)go to report wizard
ii)select the fields-name, album title, price fields-price1-price2-price3, avail fields-avail1-avail2-avail3 & average price
iii)press next --then it aska do you want any grouping?-----select---name field
iv)then click next & make the report
v)in design view, right click---select 'grouping & sorting--this opens a pane at bottom
vi)in that pane--click on more---click on 'without a footer section'---& change it to 'with footer section'
vii)in this footer enter a text box & enter the formula---=avg([Ave_price])
viii)add name,etc in the report header using a label

hope this helps you.....

when are your exams..??

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_s10_qp_2.pdf
Please help me with question 9.. I'm freaking out!

I don't understand how to split the customerID into business and personal to produce a report of the average profit.
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks
c d following ans:
s10_q9
1.You make a query, with only the customerId and the profit.
2.Then you create a report with this query.
i)in report wizard,select this query.
ii)then you add customerID as the grouping level.
iii)then before selecting next, you select grouping options---in that--in group intervals you select 1st letter-OK---then next
iv) now select summary options---and average.
v) then complete making the report.
vi)in the report delete the customerid column & the profit column.
vii)then format the report as per required.

Hope you understand my explanation, do reply.
And if you face any difficulty with formatting do ask.

Reaction score
i)go to report wizard
ii)select the fields-name, album title, price fields-price1-price2-price3, avail fields-avail1-avail2-avail3 & average price
iii)press next --then it aska do you want any grouping?-----select---name field
iv)then click next & make the report
v)in design view, right click---select 'grouping & sorting--this opens a pane at bottom
vi)in that pane--click on more---click on 'without a footer section'---& change it to 'with footer section'
vii)in this footer enter a text box & enter the formula---=avg([Ave_price])
viii)add name,etc in the report header using a label

hope this helps you.....

when are your exams..??
Thank you so much, JazakAllah this was very helpful but, do you have any idea why my Ave_Price in my report is not going in the correct order like the marking scheme's values of the average price i have attached a screenshot of my report to make it more clear about what i mean. Thank you :)

Attachments

• Question 15 June 2011.JPG
    Question 15 June 2011.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
s9 q13. idk y my labels (HolRef, Name, etc) aren't moving individually wid their detail.

Reaction score
I have a problem in importing files into database.
During importing, there is a step in which a field (Usually the primary field) is indexed to: "Yes (Duplicates OK)".
What does this mean.. are we supposed to change that?

Please help..

Thanks

Reaction score
can someone PLEASE PLEASE HELP me with the graph part i don't know what to do because my values for my x-axis is not the qualification but instead values. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME my exam is TOMORROW, THANK YOU :). screenshot of the chart
capture-jpg.22457

Reaction score
can someone PLEASE PLEASE HELP me with the graph part i don't know what to do because my values for my x-axis is not the qualification but instead values. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME my exam is TOMORROW, THANK YOU :). screenshot of the chart
capture-jpg.22457
Did you select ALL the data before inserting the line graph? make sure you do that and then make one of the axis to be the secondary one.
I had solved the question above from the past paper and it worked for me!

Reaction score
Did you select ALL the data before inserting the line graph? make sure you do that and then make one of the axis to be the secondary one.
I had solved the question above from the past paper and it worked for me!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, IT WORKED! :) i really want to help u with your question but i'm really sorry i don't know what "Yes (Duplicates OK)" means it might mean that the same data can be repeated more than once, but'm really not sure. Thanks again :)