• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well dont know how it went...wrote the answers not sure they are write specially the program code writing...dat 8 marks...letter followed by * followed by letter....how did u do?did u do dis 1?

Well,..I used the LEN function to do it...IDK whether I'll get the full marks for that....the paper was pretty hard even though I wrote the answers for all the questions.

Reaction score
Well,..I used the LEN function to do it...IDK whether I'll get the full marks for that....the paper was pretty hard even though I wrote the answers for all the questions.
yea me 2...i also used LEN but i guess i wrote sort of nonsense...:D

Reaction score
yea me 2...i also used LEN but i guess i wrote sort of nonsense...:D
Same here bro :D atleast we'll get 1 0r 2 marks for atleast using that function..not sure

do you think d GT will be decreased this time?

Reaction score
Same here bro :D atleast we'll get 1 0r 2 marks for atleast using that function..not sure

do you think d GT will be decreased this time?
mayb..m not sure cuz i dont know much of p2...lyk what type of paper is hard...i think p1's gt will be high....so what else exams do u hav left?

Reaction score
mayb..m not sure cuz i dont know much of p2...lyk what type of paper is hard...i think p1's gt will be high....so what else exams do u hav left?
Its hard compared to P2's in 2011, so they will probably decrease the gt...

I have Bio & Physics P2 n P2 left...for you?

Reaction score
does any one have "Cambridge International AS and A Level Computing coursebook" or any other reference book of computer. kindly, upload it please..............

Reaction score
Hey there,
I registered for the AS Level exams as a school candidate giving Physics, Math, Chemistry and Computing papers through a school. Now that I have given the AS papers, I am planning on giving the A2 exams as a private candidate. My question is that can I give the A2 Computing paper as a private candidate? If I can, then can I give the Project work for Computing? If not, then can any tuition centres give me the legitimacy to give the project?

Reaction score
Hey there,
I registered for the AS Level exams as a school candidate giving Physics, Math, Chemistry and Computing papers through a school. Now that I have given the AS papers, I am planning on giving the A2 exams as a private candidate. My question is that can I give the A2 Computing paper as a private candidate? If I can, then can I give the Project work for Computing? If not, then can any tuition centres give me the legitimacy to give the project?

No. You cant give Computing privately for A2

Reaction score
Hey there,
There are some tution centres that let you register................If you live in Karachi then contact Zafar Ali khan who teaches at Zai institute.....:)

Reaction score
Hi there
Anyone with Applied ICT ? paper 4 ?
Anyone solved paper 4 , code 9713 ?
please reply ....
any theoritical help for P3, notes, websites , PPT, PDF, Online Books, etc
any PRACTICAL help for P4, notes, websites , PPT, PDF, Online Books, etc

Please reply in this lonely world

Reaction score
Hi there
Anyone with Applied ICT ? paper 4 ?
Anyone solved paper 4 , code 9713 ?
please reply ....
any theoritical help for P3, notes, websites , PPT, PDF, Online Books, etc
any PRACTICAL help for P4, notes, websites , PPT, PDF, Online Books, etc

Please reply in this lonely world
I'm still working on my free blog on A2 notes... You can follow me on www.hmm-ict.wikispaces.org. You've to become a member. It's free and please do introduce yourself...
Hope to hear from you..
Take Care