• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
@xenon-please your the most helpful and i think you have done all the previous qp very well so would you please upload your work done on the word part about evaluating from internet.i want to see your your that how you did it .

Reaction score
In powerpoint when they say to print the slides. Do you print as “1 slide” as handouts or as Full page slide ??
& in 2010 m/j Question no. 14 how Do you calculate the Rate column ?? Is there any other way of doing it other than specified in the Mark Scheme ???

& can anyone plz explain me how to do question no. 21 onwards... of o/n 2008. The chart part, Xexon has explained it but still its Confusing..
HELPPP !
:(

Reaction score
In powerpoint when they say to print the slides. Do you print as “1 slide” as handouts or as Full page slide ??
& in 2010 m/j Question no. 14 how Do you calculate the Rate column ?? Is there any other way of doing it other than specified in the Mark Scheme ???
& can anyone plz explain me how to do question no. 21 onwards... of o/n 2008. The chart part, Xexon has explained it but still its Confusing..
HELPPP !
:(

For the powerpoint question:- since they didn't specify, so u can print it in any way you want, better print (handouts 1) or just leave it as it is.

M/J 2010 q14. :- Here is the formula that I used. It's far better and easier than the marks scheme one. I'll type it over here and try to understand it. If you don't get it, feel free to ask for explanation of your doubt.
Formula: =VLOOKUP($A$2,$A$7:$E$11,IF(B15>20000,5,IF(B15>2000,4,3)),0)

I know how to answer it but my problem is tha tI can't explain it to you by writing! I really want to help you but I can't type the explanation, I have to talk to the person and explain live. Sorry about that and hope that my answers have satisfied your needs :D !

Wish you good luck!

Reaction score
xenon cud u pls rewiev this report n give me some imp feedback.
its of m/j 2010 last q

Attachments

• report!!!.docx
    20.9 KB · Views: 11