• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Anyone has the resource files for m/j 2011 ? Other than the podcast and the tracks one.

Reaction score
i want help with may june 2009 . when i import the table j9home it give import error how do i fix tht

Reaction score
can any one help me with q29 of may/june 2008 P2
Filter the destination column in ascending order.(now you know the destinations)
Create cells for each destinations name and using the count function just simply count them.
i hope its helpful !

Reaction score
Filter the destination column in ascending order.(now you know the destinations)
Create cells for each destinations name and using the count function just simply count them.
i hope its helpful !
pls cn u help me with may june 2009 i cant import j9 home and j9 out it gives import errors in access

Reaction score
pls cn u help me with may june 2009 i cant import j9 home and j9 out it gives import errors in access
When you click Import and in the "Import Text Wizard"(which comes automatically), Click on "Advanced" instead of "Next". And when you are there, there is a box called "Date Order" and change that to DMY.

Reaction score
when is yours
Best of luck man. Please do come back tomorrow and tell how was it and what came!! And what variant are you doing? Cause im doing variant 2 :) Any info would be very greatful
My one is on friday ! Hope it goes good for you :)

Reaction score
hey xenon can i have a sample of ur may /june 2011 paper 2 ......the word processing part plz?????? and our sir said if we are writing an article to a manager or director..........we have to start with dear sir and end with yours sincerely (name).............is that correct???????????

Reaction score
Best of luck man. Please do come back tomorrow and tell how was it and what came!! And what variant are you doing? Cause im doing variant 2 :) Any info would be very greatful
My one is on friday ! Hope it goes good for you :)
please do tell warlord mine is on friday too

Reaction score
hey xenon can i have a sample of ur may /june 2011 paper 2 ......the word processing part plz?????? and our sir said if we are writing an article to a manager or director..........we have to start with dear sir and end with yours sincerely (name).............is that correct???????????
i have problem in this question too ....let me knw if you find ne solution to q 16 in m/j 2011