• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Go to control panel and find "Region and Language" change the place to United Kingdom or ur desired one. And then automatically in query u click in the currency its changes.

Is that how i'll do it in the exam too ? :eek:

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me with may june 2011 cause every time import the table and makes in the field "Price 1'' of table named "J11WEB", access tells me 104 records are deleted !! whyy? :/

Reaction score
i just tried it doesn't work out :/ As far as i remember there was a way in access to do it.. i dont remember thats the problem >.<

Reaction score
Could you guys tell me if in summer 10,how many question papers are there of practicals?

Reaction score
Could you guys tell me if in summer 10,how many question papers are there of practicals?
What do you mean how many question papers ? Its only one Paper 2 for AS-practicals and Paper 4 for A2. Is that what you asked ?

Reaction score
Its not a very sensible question to ask :p
How do you change the dollar sign to pounds sign in access while ur doing the report or quary ?
Go to control panel and find "Region and Language" change the place to United Kingdom or ur desired one. And then automatically in query u click in the currency its changes.
i just tried it doesn't work out :/ As far as i remember there was a way in access to do it.. i dont remember thats the problem >.<

yes, it can be done without changing the settings of Windows.. to do so, open the table/report/query in design view and then follow the picture below (I've taken a report as an example)
currency_format.JPG
select the required field in and then open property sheet... on the format box enter as $ #,###.00 . Obviously the $ assigns the custom format, # makes sure that either a digit is placed or nothing. The 0 ensures that either a digit is place or zero. The "," is thousand seperator
If you want to place any other currency format, you can do it like this way, lets take the Canadian dollar CAD as example, "CAD" #,###.00

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me with may june 2011 cause every time import the table and makes in the field "Price 1'' of table named "J11WEB", access tells me 104 records are deleted !! whyy? :/
I might be able to help you if you provide me with the qp and support files.... I don't have them

Reaction score
Thanks but i still i din't get how to make the query and the ''average pay''. Can you pleasee help me out on this? thanks in advanced again

This is the query:
q21.JPG

this is how you make the graph in access. The average calculation is performed while creating the graph (note the graph shown here is not complete, it just shows how to calculate the average):
graph.JPG

Reaction score
and guys wht do you do during relationships ,do w have to tick enforce referential integrity or not?

Reaction score
guys can you help me with this summer 11 paper from 13 to 15.i dont get it :S

Reaction score

Reaction score
Can you please tell me how to point number 5 in june 2010..the queries? i mean i got it right but i cant get the date in the way MS wants :/ and how to find the grand total of profit in the end? PLEASE HELP and the last post aswell please!! Thanks in advanced

Reaction score
well, I didn't have any problem importing the files, brief me on how you are doing it

Attachments

• access-2011.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
hey ! can anybody help me in mj2011
step 14 Add to this extract a new field called Ave_Price This is calculated at run-time and works out, for each album, the average of the three
prices. Format this numeric field as currency, in pounds (£) with 2 decimal places. in this how we gonna find avg of all the three prices
@fah3355 I don't think you'll face any problems with creating the report, so here's the query:
13-14.JPG

Reaction score
thnaks bro....thnk you very much
hey...could u tell me during creating relationships in access do u put on enforce referential integrity or not ?

you can though I'm not sure about its significance