• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
and how did everyone do with the online marking process..did good, average..bad...or left it empty

Reaction score
yea but it was pretty much given in the scenario and i remeber a similar question had come in one of the past papers.

Reaction score
ok we must forget AICT now and concentrate on our next exams...best of luck for all

Reaction score
agreed !!=)
plus the practical counts more than the theory ppr n that was good anyways ! :)

Reaction score
agreed !!=)
plus the practical counts more than the theory ppr n that was good anyways ! :)
practical is 60% as i know..and its easier in the AS level to get A as it is the highest mark..no need for A*:D

Reaction score
This is my solution of Aict nov 11 p2 step 3 to step 18, rest of the step were easy. It is a very easy paper. I did this paper one month before our mocks examination, you dont have to follow the marking scheme method for step 13. I found an extremely easy way to solve this step and I did not took anyone's help. I am a student of The Lahore Alma, I hope you will find my method extremely easy ;)

Attachments

• nov 11 p2.zip
    19 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Question 3a in paper 03 m/j/2008 asks the advantages of using CAL over more traditional classroom-based traning method. The mark scheme of that question includes "No need for teacher & classroom" while the book says CAL doesn't replace a lecture or lesson. Can anyone tell me which is right?

Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Question 3a in paper 03 m/j/2008 asks the advantages of using CAL over more traditional classroom-based traning method. The mark scheme of that question includes "No need for teacher & classroom" while the book says CAL doesn't replace a lecture or lesson. Can anyone tell me which is right?

Thank you in advance.
computer aided learning uses computer as a learning resource. It does not replaces teacher. It uses computer in the same way as textbooks, students investigates and research using computers. You should check marking scheme of november 2010 p3 q3(a), you can confirm it from there.