• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES O LEVEL PROJECTS

Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted to ask what the programming code section in implementation is all about? Anyone provide a sample or example or there own project??

Reaction score
Here is a code I used....remember these will differ from project to project :p I converted one of my macros into vba coding to put it in coding :D

1. OptionCompare Database
  2. '------------------------------------------------------------
  3. ' Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers
  4. '
  5. '------------------------------------------------------------
  6. Function Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers()
  7. OnErrorGoTo Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers_Err
  8. DoCmd.OpenForm "MainForm", acNormal, "", "", , acNormal
  9. DoCmd.Close acForm, "FrmSuppliers"
  10. Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers_Exit:
  11. ExitFunction
  12. Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers_Err:
  13. MsgBox Error$
  14. Resume Back_to_Main_Menu_suppliers_Exit
  15. EndFunction

Reaction score
I got the macro script done and all but what do I do with it? Copy the visual code and paste it in implementation? Do I show screenshots of the macros and the form made through them?

Reaction score
I got the macro script done and all but what do I do with it? Copy the visual code and paste it in implementation? Do I show screenshots of the macros and the form made through them?
macro's? there coding is not required.

Reaction score
Hey, do we have to code a lot just to get the full 3 marks? I have about 2-3 VBA codes as part of my solution, will I be able to get the full 3 marks for the programming section?

Reaction score
If that is so then your computer teacher really doesn't know how to guide people or maybe he/she doesn't know what the Project really is.
It's not our sir the person I know is from another....we have the best computer sir in south Asia :d