• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES O LEVEL PROJECTS

Reaction score
well they don't mark it. but rather justify the marks given by the teacher. 95% of the time, the marks given by the teacher are the final marks.
Yahooooo .. !
My teacher is going to give me 100 % Inshallah :)
Anyways, can anyone tell me what to write in the technical documentation ? There is nothing about print screens in any of the books as well as the syllabus =/

Reaction score
Yahooooo .. !
My teacher is going to give me 100 % Inshallah :)
Anyways, can anyone tell me what to write in the technical documentation ? There is nothing about print screens in any of the books as well as the syllabus =/
Can you send me your project i want to check mine and the correct way to do it....pls I'm dying for 100 too

Reaction score

What i DId in it was Installation Steps, System Requirements , Programming Code and after that pasted the Documenter and then System Evaluation and Development was the last part.

Reaction score
What i DId in it was Installation Steps, System Requirements , Programming Code and after that pasted the Documenter and then System Evaluation and Development was the last part.
System Requirements have already been mentioned in the hardware and software section and Docummentor is not needed according examiner reports :)

Reaction score
I have two problems-
1. What is test strategy please help me to do it................
2. I have a field sexs where I put M and F lookup check. In my testing I typed in any letter the system accepts it. How to correct this?

Reaction score
I have three problems-
1. What is test strategy please help me to do it................
2. I have a field sexs where I put M and F lookup check. In my testing I typed in any letter the system accepts it. How to correct this?
3. What should you do for the technical documentation (chapter 16)

Reaction score
well they don't mark it. but rather justify the marks given by the teacher. 95% of the time, the marks given by the teacher are the final marks.
Do you have a sample of a project?....I really need, because i need to see whether my project tallies with the syllabus