• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies Notes + Tips + Queries

Reaction score
Like you said, I believe that Podcasts, Wiki's, Social Networking, their effects and their definitions could come.
I expect a Program Flowchart with the options provided and we would have to fill.
Plus, PERHAPS a double loop algorithm.
Other than that, all the ordinary.
ATC is always the same. No need to worry about it. :D

Chances of dataflow diagram in P1?

Reaction score
On specimen paper s11 they are using decision making box...bt nt in rest of the papers....*confused*....r thr any chances of data flow diagram in ATC paper

Reaction score
On specimen paper s11 they are using decision making box...bt nt in rest of the papers....*confused*....r thr any chances of data flow diagram in ATC paper

No data flow diagrams in ATC's.
And yes, I know. You can use the decision symbol but there are no marks for it. Marks are for, Input, Processing, Output and Storage. Usually 2 for each.

Reaction score
Hahahahah...no problem.....I know it has some sort of link with online (interface).....bt don't know whn to use...:p

Reaction score
I will request everyone to please stick to this thread for posting queries, notes and tips or anything u want for this Computer paper :)

all the collection of upcoming paper from sir Navid Saqib and sir tanvirik is uploaded to save time.
i request Sir Navid and Sir Tanvir to please respond to our queries.

AUDIO PODCAST FOR ICT: http://ckcoleman.podomatic.com/
COMPUTER NOTES: https://sites.google.com/site/computerstudies7010/Home/notes-distribution
FULL PREPARATION: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/ict/

If anyone wants to listen to free audio podcast lectures, download iTunes and search for GCSE ICT there are many podcasts.

P.S: I don't own this material.
badrobot14 kindly make this thread sticky till the computer paper :)
Hey Bro*,
Where to find the Notes on Pharming , Phishing etc i.e the update on Computer 7010 Syllabus

Reaction score
read igcse computer course book. otherwise there are lectures in the link for internet security.
Don't you think that the book is too large to read now?

Hey Bro*,
Where to find the Notes on Pharming , Phishing etc i.e the update on Computer 7010 Syllabus
I would recommend you to read Glossary of Computer terms from any good book or website. If you have a good mind, you'll get a grasp of all the terms and their understanding.

Reaction score
Don't you think that the book is too large to read now?
I would recommend you to read Glossary of Computer terms from any good book or website. If you have a good mind, you'll get a grasp of all the terms and their understanding.

i was talking about chapter of internet security.

Reaction score
It's not in the books. My teacher introduced these in class but I didn't understand them so I came back home that day and googled and understood all these (long ago). Mohdumar has shared a good link for understanding these, if you still don't get anything, please ask. :)

Talking about the ATC right??:eek: