• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For the question that came volatility decrease because bond energy increases.Repeat question.vanderwall increase as number of electron increase
I know this but what i didnt know was the other name of van der waal forces.

Reaction score
I know this but what i didnt know was the other name of van der waal forces.
There isin't any 'other' vanderwall forces.There is only one vanderwall force. permenant dipole is not type of vanderwall.other one iss hydrogen

Reaction score
yes bond lenght increase bond energy decreasee but option was something related to vandewall forces right.do you rememmber the exact correct answer
Yeah it was that temporary dipole induced dipole forces increase down the group something like that

Reaction score
What was the answer of combustion reaction in which volume of co2 given n mass of hydrocarbon compound
the empirical formula one? CH2O
does anyone of you remember the question where we had to say which molecules showed cis trans isomerism ( section B ) . what did you guys get

Reaction score
the empirical formula one? CH2O
does anyone of you remember the question where we had to say which molecules showed cis trans isomerism ( section B ) . what did you guys get
No it was another one on the start of paper it was of combustion co2 and h2o produce n we need to find the compound burnt in excess of oxygen