• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hmm. I dont remember the letter but it is 114. I have seen this ques. Before. W12 varient 3 iirc
I dont think there was a positive one anyway but if there was it was -negative.
This q was actualy repeated 3 times.
2nd time it was same thing but a lil bit change and answer was -57.but this time its -114 again hopefully

Reaction score
The third option for that question between ammonium sulfate and barium oxide where white ppt formed was that brown gas given which is wrongly because ammonia released not nitrogen dioxide which has a characteristic colour of brown.

Reaction score
The third option for that question between ammonium sulfate and barium oxide where white ppt formed was that brown gas given which is wrongly because ammonia released not nitrogen dioxide which has a characteristic colour of brown.
YESSS I CHOOSED B.IT WAS SULFATE THATS WHY YESSS

Reaction score
Sulfur had 6 valence electrons and 0 odd pairs of e?
Simple molecular structure poor electrical conductivity, low m.p and insoluble.

Reaction score
What about the halogen question where it asked about the trend in volatility of group 7 was the answer permanent dipole interactions increases?
For group 2 trend it was solubility of sulfates decreases.

Reaction score
What was the answer of q37/38 something it was in which a gas syringe diagram of heating was shown in it was the option C since oxidation of alcohols require reflux heating?