• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4-theory- doubts =D

Reaction score
suddenly,i can study for physics so well knowing that i wont be seeing anyone in the world asking me another chemistry question in my life!!
LOL!!! I know right!!!! Hahaha!! the happiness i had felt yesterday was priceless, i never felt this happy!!!!

Reaction score
Hello all. I need some help please.
What's the exact function of serial-to-parallel converter and digital to analog converter?

Reaction score
oh wow,okay...stats was messed!! :mad: physics was pretty good,but made some stupid silly mistakes!! :unsure: hope the gt isnt too high...many people say it could be the highest ever seen in recent years...

Reaction score
oh wow,okay...stats was messed!! :mad: physics was pretty good,but made some stupid silly mistakes!! :unsure: hope the gt isnt too high...many people say it could be the highest ever seen in recent years...
Nawwww! C'mon...don't believe people when it comes to this:p You probably did awesome, despite the "stupid" mistakes (i personally do not believe that mistakes can be stupid, or i'll be insulting myself ;))

and yeah..stats is full of useless sh*t we're never ever gonna use...I know what u must be feeling:p

Reaction score
What?! :eek: Haha it was the complete opposite for me,physics good,stats not so much...
oh,you mean chem 41...and yeah,had to be a curve.

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what's molecule appearing in a high definition N.M.R with a chemical shift of 9.0 ppm?