• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 2

Reaction score
How did it go everyone?
Just wanna know whether the percentile's gonna be low or high

Reaction score
was good .. threshold around 50 for sure
I don't remember the question number, I guess it was 2, the one they asked about the conditions for the formation of methanol, that was confusing, cuz I wasn't sure whether we need to apply Le Chatlier's principle or not... :/
What did you write in that?

Reaction score
I don't remember the question number, I guess it was 2, the one they asked about the conditions for the formation of methanol, that was confusing, cuz I wasn't sure whether we need to apply Le Chatlier's principle or not... :/
What did you write in that?

We were not supposed to use the Le chatlier's principle because it was irreversible reaction was not in equilibrium.
Le chatlier's principles are used for reversible reactions in equilibrium

Paper was comparatively easy from the past few years.
Organic questions were very well designed and most of the candidates including me lost marks in the organic questions.
A lot of people did very well while a lot of people messed it up too

Grade threshold
46 - 48 - A (Most probably)

Reaction score
We were not supposed to use the Le chatlier's principle because it was irreversible reaction was not in equilibrium.
Le chatlier's principles are used for reversible reactions in equilibrium

Paper was comparatively easy from the past few years.
Organic questions were very well designed and most of the candidates including me lost marks in the organic questions.
A lot of people did very well while a lot of people messed it up too

Grade threshold
46 - 48 - A (Most probably)
Ohhh... for temperature and catalyst I didn't use that, but for pressure I used it BUT I wrote 2 answers for that, so I guess they will give me marks for that,
And btw, that emperical formula that we had to finddd...... what was that? I got C10H13O11

Reaction score
Ohhh... for temperature and catalyst I didn't use that, but for pressure I used it BUT I wrote 2 answers for that, so I guess they will give me marks for that,
And btw, that emperical formula that we had to finddd...... what was that? I got C10H13O11
me toooooo

Reaction score
The empirical formula was something like C6H8O7. Don't remember exactly.
And in the formation of methanol question, Le Chatelier's principle definitely had to be taken into account for temperature and pressure.

Reaction score
The empirical formula was something like C6H8O7. Don't remember exactly.
And in the formation of methanol question, Le Chatelier's principle definitely had to be taken into account for temperature and pressure.
it must be C6H9O7,

Reaction score
nahi it was C6H8O7 for sure 100% ,,,,, woh enthalpy change kia tha?