• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
what were the two ions formed in H4NO3V question? i wrote ammonium and VO3-... and i wrote ammonia for the gas produced??? can anyone confirm me this??

Reaction score
But some of my friends saying H2S is ionic and conduct in aqueous state because of free ions of H+ and S2- plus Mg is not extracted by coke?
Covalent + non conductor. And Mg extracted by electrolysis as above zinc in reactiviry series.

Reaction score
Oh ok...I must have remembered wrong then:(...I marked the slag one but while rechecking my mind started sprouting random doubts so I changed it to iron...
Iron was solid in the option whereas it is molten in reality.

Reaction score
One direction and Higher and Higher. Wow. I've got 5 wrong, hoping for no more.

what were the two ions formed in H4NO3V question? i wrote ammonium and VO3-... and i wrote ammonia for the gas produced??? confirm me please!!

Reaction score
ppl here in my center there was so much cheating. Literally the invigilator wud come n tell u that the answer is C . The lady was young n she was trying to be so nice to all boys and the guy was being generous to girls. They were trying to be so nice so at least someone wud become their friend.
The lady was successful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i heard cie ppl r like that like that but what i saw corrupted ppl.:cry:
ye konsa centre tha bhai??

Reaction score
MCq of kettle .... I think electrons move in both directions
nd moles of Nitrogen in MCQ 33 was same bt mass of 1 was higher than the other one!

Reaction score
no catalyst certainly has effect.....but if u r saying about the amount of products formation den it has not any...