• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p51 discussion, it's been 24 hrs

Reaction score
What variant did you guys do? I did paper 52 and Q2 for me had CuSO4.xH20 and not FeSO4, I'm quite positive. But I did have Le Chatelier's as the first question with a predicted graph and there was an 8 mark titration question.

Reaction score
Yea

I got 2 anomalies
One above the line and one below

For the one below the line I talked about incomplete heating cuz it lost too little mass
And the one above I talked about some of the sulfate being decomposed cuz it lost too much mass
Were your anomalies point 2 and 10?

Reaction score
What variant did you guys do? I did paper 52 and Q2 for me had CuSO4.xH20 and not FeSO4, I'm quite positive. But I did have Le Chatelier's as the first question with a predicted graph and there was an 8 mark titration question.

No we're discussing 51 =)

Reaction score
Here it was P52.
Sucked at Q1. Lost last two marks in Q2.

Reaction score
I think the overall paper was easy. NOT talking about vectors and complex numbers question.
Apart from them, I don't think the other questions were that hard. :S

Threshold will be low, no doubt.
Hope we all maintain our As. ;)