• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestions.
Your opinion about NUST?
And just a thing a more Can a person directly do CA without doing ACCA & A-levels in Accounting?
For instance what if I study accounting but plans not to give A-levels in the subject and apply in a University through SAT.Would that be fine?

NUST is a an excellent academic institution with world class recognition.

Yes, you can do CA without prior knowledge of accountancy, and there are many career pathways for CA.

Reaction score
Hello Fahmeed
I have just completed my O Levels IGCSE and now i am confused between doing A/AS level or direct university. I have taken 8 subjects. sometimes i decide to do A/AS level but then getting good grades in it is so difficult. i am from pak but live in uae and one thing which profession is suitable for doing in uae.
I would prefer that you do A levels because majority of the universities accept students with A Levels. The AS/A Level is not very hard as opposed to what the general perception is. Without A Levels, the university scope becomes very limited and students have to enter universities like INTO Program etc in UK.

Reaction score
I just completed my alevels and will be getting my result in august . Could u guys suggest me some good universities in malaysia for mechatronics engineering
There are a lot of international universities in Malaysia like Monash, Swinburne, Nottingham, Taylor, SEGi, where you can find a variety of engineering programs.

Reaction score
Can someone please suggest me some of the best (top) universities for petroleum engineering in USA or Australia ?

Reaction score
You're just contradicting what you said earlier. It is just that these universities are HIGHLY selective with their admission process so their acceptance rate is low.
What i mean was that , the unis which are 20-40 in qs ranking accepts on SAT bases ...The unis which he named are highly selective thats why foreign students are not enrolled in them so easily.