• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
Money is not everything. Status in society does matter. One does not get a high status by teaching tuitions. If you are money-minded then it is a good profession.
Well I actually thought teaching holds a nice status in socities :confused:

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
ah great. I just completed AS level in Maths, Chem, Bio and Physics. Been thinking of engineering but aint too sure of which one. Civil seemed interesting but i suck at sketching and all that stuff. What field would u suggest which would still be in demand in years to come? :)

Reaction score
ah great. I just completed AS level in Maths, Chem, Bio and Physics. Been thinking of engineering but aint too sure of which one. Civil seemed interesting but i suck at sketching and all that stuff. What field would u suggest which would still be in demand in years to come? :)
Industrial Engineering and Engineering related to Information and Communications are and will be paying off.

Reaction score
Dear, majority of the people in Pakistan do not consider giving equal consideration to teachers and other professions, and that's the fact, and no one can deny that.

But which career has the most prestige?

And what are the prospects of studying Business subjects in O/A-Level?
What careers can be selected?

Reaction score
But which career has the most prestige?

And what are the prospects of studying Business subjects in O/A-Level?
What careers can be selected?
Prestige depends on your "Qismat".
Business-related fields are prospering too much these days, and in future there are greater prospects in this field.
Careers range from Management to entrepreneurship, ACCOUNTING and Finance, Innovation, Sustainability, Economics, Marketing, Human Resources, Consultancy, to name a few.

Reaction score
Prestige depends on your "Qismat".
Business-related fields are prospering too much these days, and in future there are greater prospects in this field.
Careers range from Management to entrepreneurship, ACCOUNTING and Finance, Innovation, Sustainability, Economics, Marketing, Human Resources, Consultancy, to name a few.

Okay. And what is a more earning career? Medicine, Engineering or Business?

Reaction score
what about medicine?
dont surgeons and doctors earn quite a lot
u cud also open ur clinic as well and work in a local hospital
Yes, doctors do earn a good income, but not by opening a clinic, but by doing job at a prestigious hospital. Earning through a clinic won't pay you off too much.

Reaction score
Yes, doctors do earn a good income, but not by opening a clinic, but by doing job at a prestigious hospital. Earning through a clinic won't pay you off too much.
well in pak most of the doctors open their own clinic and earn loads of money but jut sitting at their clinics for like 2 hours
btw. which field of medicine has loads of scope, and is also handsomely paid? and how much time wud it take in becoming qualified in it?

Reaction score
well in pak most of the doctors open their own clinic and earn loads of money but jut sitting at their clinics for like 2 hours
btw. which field of medicine has loads of scope, and is also handsomely paid? and how much time wud it take in becoming qualified in it?

Do MBBS from Pakistan and M.D. from abroad, and you will be able to earn a lot of money at any private hospital in Pakistan, or in GCC.