• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 Maths 2013 discussion

Reaction score
i started off the exam with a depressed mood.. and i think that affected my paper..the paper wasn't hard, i admit, but once i don't get into the relaxed zone, i can mess up..i know how to solve all the questions! basically, all my techniques are right , but my final answer differs by +1 or -1...i wish i were more relaxed!! ugh this is eating me alive! how many marks should i lose to get an A? im desperate

Reaction score
i started off the exam with a depressed mood.. and i think that affected my paper..the paper wasn't hard, i admit, but once i don't get into the relaxed zone, i can mess up..i know how to solve all the questions! basically, all my techniques are right , but my final answer differs by +1 or -1...i wish i were more relaxed!! ugh this is eating me alive! how many marks should i lose to get an A? im desperate

about 10- 15 marks max