• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 Maths 2013 discussion

Reaction score
Overall the exam was ok
But it had some hard questions !!
But expecting an A hopefully
Btw doea anyone know how many markers I can lose in this paper to get ovetall A

Reaction score
I
Overall the exam was ok
But it had some hard questions !!
But expecting an A hopefully
Btw doea anyone know how many markers I can lose in this paper to get ovetall A
I think if u get 85% thats A guranteed

Reaction score
My school exams are bloodbath. So, I had become so used to their exams.. & this was sort of like a piece of cake. Honest

Reaction score
For question one, if you did -x(2x-1)(2x+1) rather than x(1-2x)(2x+1) would you get any marks? As they are both equivalent really? But I know it is better do give the answer with x bein positive :/ would I get any marks at all as it expands to the same thing, and shows I recognised it was DOTS!

Reaction score
-for the sigma i got 60. cuz u1 had to be found out by putting 1.
-for C i got 31/something. (and its absolutely rightt cuz i confirmed from my math teacher!)

Reaction score
-for C i got 31/something. (and its absolutely rightt cuz i confirmed from my math teacher!)

That sigma thingy was stupid ...they did not give u1....and if you used u1 as 1----you may as well use u2 as 2----------so instead i found u5-----added up u2- u5-----that's all i did xD ---which am sure should be 100% wrong but ----- -I don't give a crap about 3 marks

Reaction score
That sigma thingy was stupid ...they did not give u1....and if you used u1 as 1----you may as well use u2 as 2----------so instead i found u5-----added up u2- u5-----that's all i did xD ---wish I am sure should be 100% wrong but ----- -I don't give a crap about 3 marks

You could work out u1 by using u2 and working backwards. What would x have to be for 2x - 1 = 9? 5.

Reaction score
your lieing or either their was 2 questions we had to find the C(constant of integration ) because I remember exactly I had 42/4 and simplified to 21/2 and my other people agreed with me so you're either lieing or their was another question anyone know ?