• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 22

Reaction score
Guyz Here Are Some Notes From A British Professor For IGCSE Business Studies.. He Has Summarized Them Nicely It Helped Me Alot :)

Mmm How come there is chapter 7 and then nothing but chapters 14 and 15? Are there any chapters missing?

Reaction score
people of BUSINESSIA from 21 to 23 today i stand here before you to asure you a lovelly white paper with black ink which always says read all instructions and we already know the instruction DO ALL QUESTIONS.any how i want to promise you that am going to pray for you and wish you all the luck. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME by just wishing me the same thank you..

Reaction score
people of BUSINESSIA from 21 to 23 today i stand here before you to asure you a lovelly white paper with black ink which always says read all instructions and we already know the instruction DO ALL QUESTIONS.any how i want to promise you that am going to pray for you and wish you all the luck. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME by just wishing me the same thank you..
Inshallah, I'll pray for u too....We will do great :)

Reaction score
Hmm Insha Allah We Will...And I'll Pray For You Too:)