• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 22

Reaction score
Can someone please answer me? :/
Its just those steps for advertising-setting the objectives, deciding the advertising budget, creating an advertising campaign, selecting the media to use, evaluating the effectiveness....I've never seen it in a pastpaper though.

Reaction score
Its just those steps for advertising-setting the objectives, deciding the advertising budget, creating an advertising campaign, selecting the media to use, evaluating the effectiveness....I've never seen it in a pastpaper though.
Well I Can Assure That Is Not Gonna Come But What We Can Predict Of Coming Will Most Probably Be Suggesting A Marketing Mix Which Involves Advertising But Not That Deep As You Are Saying ;)

Reaction score
Well what exactly is the advertising process? I never heard of it! ._.
advertising is part of promotion.and the meaning of advertisement inshort is to make people aware of your products.,the choice of the medium and the content of advertisement is important therefore it depends on number of issues : cost,targeted audience(which market segment the biz is trying to reach) and impact.the way u can advertise can be by means of media like television,radio,cinema,newspapers and magazines,internet,posters,and leaflets.

thats the least that i can do i hope i helped

Reaction score
Well I Can Assure That Is Not Gonna Come But What We Can Predict Of Coming Will Most Probably Be Suggesting A Marketing Mix Which Involves Advertising But Not That Deep As You Are Saying ;)
Yeah, I've never seen it either...It's just exam pressure you know...I don;t want to go there and see something unusual :p

Reaction score
Guyz Dont Pressurize Yourselves And Yourl Are Gonna Forget What Yourl Learnt...So Keep Cool...Be Confident(not overconfident) and rock the Paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK (y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
advertising is part of promotion.and the meaning of advertisement inshort is to make people aware of your products.,the choice of the medium and the content of advertisement is important therefore it depends on number of issues : cost,targeted audience(which market segment the biz is trying to reach) and impact.the way u can advertise can be by means of media like television,radio,cinema,newspapers and magazines,internet,posters,and leaflets.

thats the least that i can do i hope i helped

Is it mentioned in the text book some where?! And thanks for replying, it's much appreciated!