• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business paper 22

Reaction score
What are we supposed to study? It can't be everything!:( Please help :cry:

For paper 2 ,concentrate on ( mostly comes in p2's )
--Marketing - ALL THE 4P'S AND RESEARCH , SEGMENTATION , ETC..
--FINANCE - EXTREMELY IMP !
--MOTIVATION, COMMUNICATION,ORGANISATION, RCRUITMENT
--GOVERNMENT -- CONTROLS
--THE GLOBAL COMMMUNITY -- EXCHANGE RATES , TRADE.
-- LOCATION DECISIONS

Reaction score
Well i am pretty much done..i guess , but still eager to study more :p.. But I have to say that I completely lost interest in reading the book so i started watching lecture videos based on business studies!!!! And Also Reading Notes
Thanks for the notes mate!! And good luck for tomorrow!!

Reaction score
Guyz Here Are Some Notes From A British Professor For IGCSE Business Studies.. He Has Summarized Them Nicely It Helped Me Alot :)
look man i ddnt have time 2 study p2 i choose to take bussnes late i toke 7 subs how much will i get if ilearnt tose only and used my mind:unsure:

Reaction score
look man i ddnt have time 2 study p2 i choose to take bussnes late i toke 7 subs how much will i get if ilearnt tose only and used my mind:unsure:
Bro those are summarized versions of the lessons and what i have given are really good but still doesnt cover some lessons but i would still recommend you to study them and check the other notes that i have attached in this message they will help to cover the rest. Using your common sense will help but you have to explain it and justify them to earn marks. All I Can Say Is Be Confident And Study All That You Can But Dont Pressurize Yourself It Will Worsen Your Situation. Studying These Notes Will Give Your An Idea And May Help You To Get At Least 60% In Paper 2 If You Use Them Properly. So Good Luck And Please Pray For Me :)

Attachments

• Business Notes.docx
    44.9 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I just finished chemistry I have no idea how i'm going to finish business in this short time :\
Takes its toll doesnt it? Im sure many of us, me included, have Chem, Biz (tomorrow) and Phyics all one day after another. Sigh.

Reaction score
we should mostly study the major topics as paper 2 is usually filled with essay questions. So try and focus on topics like motivation, marketing, HRM and the like! :)

Reaction score
just do past papers trust me it really helps max do 3 and i asure you to get really great grades...inshallah. most of the questions are repeated they just change the words..donnot worry it will be ayt:)(y)