• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books....

Reaction score
Hey u should read The Alchemist, I haven't read it yet but I heard really good reviews about it & also read The Dan Brown books, they had me completely absorbed. First step 2 forever is also really good. Also try the Percy Jackson series, u might just like em. What type of books r u into?

Me???

Reaction score
Hey u should read The Alchemist, I haven't read it yet but I heard really good reviews about it & also read The Dan Brown books, they had me completely absorbed. First step 2 forever is also really good. Also try the Percy Jackson series, u might just like em. What type of books r u into?

Yeah....dan brow books totally ROCK!!!

frst step 2 forever iz also cool...really!

Percy Jackson's buks r not my thing (from my perspective: THEY r just SO SO!!)

Christopher Paolini's inheritance cycle iz also vry gud!!

Reaction score
Books are the best way for increase our knowledge. I like to read the books, it is my favorite hobby. I have a huge collection of books and here are some of them: We Don’t Live Here Anymore, Crime and Punishment and Rules of Attraction.

Reaction score

Yeah I agree, although your a boy right? And u think first step 2 forever is cool? lol i dont really believe u considering half the boys would ever even read it...

Reaction score

U do know its about Justin Bieber?

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, although your a boy right? And u think first step 2 forever is cool? lol i dont really believe u considering half the boys would ever even read it...

i jst said dat to make u feel gud....

cuz none of da buks u mentioned r dat gud except fer Dan Brown....

but it cud be dat i m a girl (but definitely not smthin in between) :p ....mysterious!!! :sneaky:

Reaction score
i jst said dat to make u feel gud....

cuz none of da buks u mentioned r dat gud except fer Dan Brown....

but it cud be dat i m a girl (but definitely not smthin in between) :p ....mysterious!!! :sneaky:
your profile says your a dude :p and fyi the books i recommended are known to be the best sellers :D

Reaction score
your profile says your a dude :p and fyi the books i recommended are known to be the best sellers :D

my profile says i liv in antarctica......u really think i do???

best seller iz da name given to thousands of buks dat have know to be best in DEIR TIME!!!
i can name many of dem and bet dat u wont even hav heard bouta single 1 ov dem!! :p

Reaction score
I'm not that dumb you know and by the way first step to forever became a best seller recently and the worlds most appreciated books are the best sellers from different times take Jane Eyre or little women for example :p

Reaction score
Books which were not only bestsellers; or considered classics of contemporary literature, but are simply works of humanity:
Things fall apart-Chinua Achebe
Anthills of the savanna-Chinua Achebe
The Lord of the Rings-J.R.R. Tolkien (yes, I have mentioned it before)
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Cannery Row
I think I'll stop right there...anyone else have thoughts on these?

Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes ne1?..... or David copperfield?

I prefer da classics 2 da new novels.... u guyz??

Reaction score
inheritance............amazin series by chritopher paoilini.
love eragon
any1 read his dark materials series.......nice books

Reaction score
yep........
its awesome although i predicted evry single thing gthat happened......
i knew murtagh would be amazin n abt his thing wid nassuada n abt eragon findin da eldunari......... only thing i didnt expect dat fight wid galbatorx to take place dat soon.........
overall it was a blast

Reaction score
I would like to read books. Currently I am reading some Famous Indian author books like wings of fire which was written by former precedent and scientist of India MR. Kalam, second book name one night at call center which written by Chetan bhagat.