• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Blunder in English

Reaction score
How students (especially school students) should contribute to the community, for example: they could set examples for adults by cleaning up the area, they should spread awareness about global warming and its hazards, they could spread awareness about how to maintain and use the community's resources, etc.
Holy F*** i told about charity and how to improve your environment and to encourage people about some sensible things...!! i think i have screwed it...!! damn.. i would now have to reappear in Oct if i get less then B.. :(

Reaction score
Holy F*** i told about charity and how to improve your environment and to encourage people about some sensible things...!! i think i have screwed it...!! damn.. i would now have to reappear in Oct if i get less then B.. :(
Don't worry now, just pray and practice for tomorrow.

Reaction score
There are marks for format; I can't exactly tell you how much, but it is important to mention the heading and 'written by'.
I dint think so format is necessary to b followed. Nd yea as they had stated to give a heading, v had to but i dint think written by ws important

Reaction score
Argh tell me one thing, do they cut marks if our word limit exceeds A LOT. And I mean A LOT. I wrote about 600 words in essay and around 360 in Directed. Im helluva scared.

Reaction score
i forgotten to write heading in article......... how much marks will i loose????????
Look, I'm a student like you. :p
I don't have inside information but its not a very big deal if you wrote an interesting script and forgot the formalities. :)