• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 34

Reaction score
Well, the slide we were supplied with was not good. We could'nt see the vascular bundle properly, let alone determine the ratio. So, we made it up.
Question 1 was aweful, I didn't shake the test tube with CO2 with the first five readings....whats even more surprising was that we had 55 minutes instead of the normal 60 for each question

Reaction score
i got 13:5. i was confused because there were two distinct vascular bundles seperated by a wall of cells. so i took the width across both xylem tissues rather than one. idk.
but our teacher said there was 1 vascular bundle but it was partitioned

Reaction score
Well, the slide we were supplied with was not good. We could'nt see the vascular bundle properly, let alone determine the ratio. So, we made it up.
Question 1 was aweful, I didn't shake the test tube with CO2 with the first five readings....whats even more surprising was that we had 55 minutes instead of the normal 60 for each question

that is why i hate practicals.

Reaction score

Q1 was hell difficult, i expect the GT to be very low. most of the students were worried about their Q1. I myself left 5 marks because of very less time :/

Reaction score
My time decreased, which means my hypothesis was wrong. But I was in such a hurry to complete the paper, that I wrote that my hypothesis is right. Will they cut extra marks for that, othr than the 2 marks?